What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers v Parra

Fangs

Coach
Sorry to mention it again but Nath's kicking game was garbage tonight. We were under the pump coming off our line a number of times and I think we kicked early once, finding the grass. Everything else was straight down the throat of Parra's back 3. Seemed to be a real absence of game management.

Sorry I barely read that.

I agree, made some poor decisions. The 4th tackle kick with 8 to go wasn't good.

Also Gutho and Dunster took advantage of our last line speed way too often.

mxlegend99

Referee
Sorry to mention it again but Nath's kicking game was garbage tonight. We were under the pump coming off our line a number of times and I think we kicked early once, finding the grass. Everything else was straight down the throat of Parra's back 3. Seemed to be a real absence of game management.
What use is kicking early when the kick chase keeps missing and its left to Nathan with a f**ked shoulder to stop the breaks?

Nathan bailed out our kick chase a fewtines

Munky

Coach
I see the game plan of bomb everything from last week was brought forward.

Fullbacks, tries.

Just go Fat Man on everything

chrisD

Coach
How on earth do you drop Naden after that?

With Edwards busted we might see Naden feature on the right wing next week.
He dropped the ball over the line which only didn’t hurt us because Luai was offside and that break they should have scored off where Fergo kicked it (and we probably knocked on at the end of it but got lucky) was because he was just standing in no man’s land. He will be dropped if To’o is fit, not that it matters it’s a case of choose your poison atm, they’re all costing us bad.

Frankus

Juniors
The only way momo should get a start is if he has compromising photos of Ivan and his pet dog.

Munky

Coach
What use is kicking early when the kick chase keeps missing and its left to Nathan with a f**ked shoulder to stop the breaks?

Martin has to quit trying the big hit.

Half the time he ends up on his arse, the other half he misses.

Abacus

Juniors

Twice that I saw, once from his own shit kick on the 4th when we finally had momentum. When we're getting pumped in our own 30, I like seeing an early kick before the back 3 have dropped back. Instead we kept waiting till the last, put it down their throat and give them momentum to run it back. Early kick has a better chance of finding grass and give the chasers the upper hand.

chrisD

Coach
If Momorivski is in the team that's the only way we can win.

Staines should get brownie points for how many tries he scored outside him. Critter was at his freakish best trying to fix his f**k ups and struggled doing so.
Momo was shit, Staines has been shit, Naden is shit, Crichton f**ked the same 2 on 1s up routinely all year and could have just not put his f**king foot out. There’s no good options.