What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers V Raiders

Iamback

Coach
He is more in the laurie mold. Much more natural ball player than charlie.

Charlie really has been very good tho. Personally if im wayne bennett id be signing him up.

Iongi tho is a real talent. Puru coming through too.

I dont see it with lindsay smith tbh. Hes a good solid toiler.. sort of the tim grant sort of style.

Not really the player we need imo. Not when fish is a big minute player who offers way more impact. And lenui and leota provide the punch. Sorensen there too.. eiso is well ahead of him.

Cant help but feel falls should be the 6 today with salmon on the bench instead of turuva.

Falls was again really good today.

Staines is the perfect example of the issues with our depth, not versatile.

Smith is the Ivan style though, for me I think we need more offloading. Atleast he can ball play that is something.

Puru was the only good player in Flegg today, Cole too had been good in the halves

I was cursing some poor misses Falls made v Tigers, That is the only reason I can think of.

Him on the bench at the very least allows Salmon to move to cover someone. Especially with Kikau out. Smith can't play 80

Smug Panther

First Grade
Staines is the perfect example of the issues with our depth, not versatile.

Smith is the Ivan style though, for me I think we need more offloading. Atleast he can ball play that is something.

Puru was the only good player in Flegg today, Cole too had been good in the halves

I was cursing some poor misses Falls made v Tigers, That is the only reason I can think of.

Him on the bench at the very least allows Salmon to move to cover someone. Especially with Kikau out. Smith can't play 80
Your fear of covering for every single injury possibility is very odd

snickers007

Juniors
Our players need to be told to make the tackle even if you're called offside.

Force the ref to make the call instead of just pulling out of the tackle. That was shit by Smith.

Pomoz

Bench
We look flat and off our game. Ou first contact is poor. JFH having a shocker. I never thought I would write that sentence.

snickers007

Juniors
We look flat and off our game. Ou first contact is poor. JFH having a shocker. I never thought I would write that sentence.

Our starts have been terrible for a month now.

We've gone from not conceding a try in the first 10mins for 18rounds to consistently leaking the first try.

Either our preparation has changed or our attitude has.

Pomoz

Bench
That was impressive defence. Cone somebody explain how what Rapana did is legal? Have I misunderstood the rules. A late shoulder charge.

Girds89

Bench
Im no expert but looks like he was holding hes clavicle collarbone area. Not the sternum.

Not good if so.. thats a 6-8 week injury. So basically season if broken

Girds89

Bench
The last thing they need out there with 12 men @Iamback is the most penalisee player in the game hahah..rev ups...please.

Just 13 men would be good.

Get edwards ofd and on ice straight away. Turuva to fb now.