What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers V Raiders

Girds89

Bench
Iongi and staines pick of the backs in cup..both were very good.

Hopgood and luke probs the best of the cup forwards. Riki was good to.

Girds89

Bench
Todays going to be very tough.

Just want to see the boys turn up. If we can be competitive without 3 of our best players and 3 of the best in the game it will speak volumes about where we are at.

If the 17 play with the same intent as the 2nd 40 last week for 80 i think we can do it.

I do feel salmon will be a target on the edge in defence.

Would love to get it done down there.

Iamback

Coach
Todays going to be very tough.

Just want to see the boys turn up. If we can be competitive without 3 of our best players and 3 of the best in the game it will speak volumes about where we are at.

If the 17 play with the same intent as the 2nd 40 last week for 80 i think we can do it.

I do feel salmon will be a target on the edge in defence.

Would love to get it done down there.

Even with the injuries. The 17 is strange and could be an issue

Girds89

Bench
Iongi is why Staines will leave
He is more in the laurie mold. Much more natural ball player than charlie.

Charlie really has been very good tho. Personally if im wayne bennett id be signing him up.

Iongi tho is a real talent. Puru coming through too.

I dont see it with lindsay smith tbh. Hes a good solid toiler.. sort of the tim grant sort of style.

Not really the player we need imo. Not when fish is a big minute player who offers way more impact. And lenui and leota provide the punch. Sorensen there too.. eiso is well ahead of him.

Cant help but feel falls should be the 6 today with salmon on the bench instead of turuva.

Falls was again really good today.

Latest posts