What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Eels-Wests Tigers live updates *spoilers*

Davester

Juniors
This is no surprise to me...

As much as I am dissapointed with the result, it could of been much worst with the Tigers understrengthed and I can't blame em for trying. Parra really needed and wanted this win...Oh well, well done to em...

knights9

Juniors
28-16

Parramatta: 28
Tries: Tahu, Robinson, T.Smith, Morrison
Goals: Delaney 6/6

Tigers: 16
Tries: Collis, Whaturia, McDonnell
Goals: Prince 2/3

parra73

Juniors
joel caine number 1 fan said:
pretty good effort from the tigers considering we had 2 of our big play makers out

yeah plus we had riddell, marsh, b. smith out as well.......
anyways good on the tigers for playing hard tonight, good luck for the rest of the season.:thumn

Balmain_Boy

You had a few missing admittedly, but Halatau, Gibbs, Fulton, HODGSON and MARSHALL is harder to deal with than riddell, marsh and smith.

The Colonel

Immortal
Tough game by both sides. Tigers looked to have turned the ide but Parramatta finally held their nerve in the second half. Both sides looked as though they'd played a tough game as they walked up the tunnel that much was certain.

Jeremy Smith may have played himself into a Kiwi jersey.

The Colonel

Immortal
Robbie Farah will get a NSW jersey too if Buderus is injured at all during the season too. Huge game - the full eighty and kept De Gois on the bench throughout. Magic stuff

Briza

Juniors
Tigers Unlucky IMO, the last pass by smith to both Morrison & Robinson were Questionable AT BEST.

Briza said:
Tigers Unlucky IMO, the last pass by smith to both Morrison & Robinson were Questionable AT BEST.

Fitzy fell off the tackle so flimsly that I don't think any Tigers fan would care too much about a line ball pass.

Anyway, we got away with a very suspicious pass last week against the Sharks.

Latest posts