What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Fans Throw Coins

parki can not be that dumb. are you from nimbin? been on the wacky tobacy lately? it's only a 20 cent coin? let me chuck 10 20cent coins at your head at full pelt and watch you cry like a bitch then tell me it's only a 20cent coin you f**king tool

Parki

Bench
if i threw them at my own head i would know that they were coming and i would avoid them

duh

maybe you could throw some coins at me for scientific research

we will call it the jamie lyon experiment

Mr Saab

Referee
Parki said:
if i threw them at my own head i would know that they were coming and i would avoid them

duh

What drugs are you on?

Parki said:

duh

wtf that sh*t doesn't make sense. stop typing with your elbows

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mayor_Quimby said:
doesn't surprise me that this has come from Parramatta fans.

Last year at the Manly game it was reported by people at the ground that a few parra supporters knocked over and kicked a disabled person.

Scum club, scum supporters

Wonder if Riddell was out there counting how much there was, and whether it was enough for a recovery pie and coke

I tell you what sunshine..I'll apologise on behalf of all of parra fans who knocked down that disabled person if you apologise on behalf of the manly fans who spat at and abused a parramatta fan who was also disabled at Brookvale a couple of years ago..;-)

is it deal????

Moanly, the cess pitt of the universe...

scum club
scum fans.

Parki

Bench
none.. i dont need drugs to get a rise out of you losers

precious much?

jamie lyon is a tool. if there was any justice in the world he would have got his head taken off and his team would have been smashed by 50 points, and then he would have had the ambulance break down and he would have had to personally apologise to every single parramatta fan for what he did

lyon is a grub, end of story

he was lucky he got away with a few bumps and scratches

Parki said:

precious much?

jamie lyon is a tool. if there was any justice in the world he would have got his head taken off and his team would have been smashed by 50 points, and then he would have had the ambulance break down and he would have had to personally apologise to every single parramatta fan for what he did

22186089.jpg

Stagger eel

Staff member
Parki said:

precious much?

FMD!! dude..calm down :? the bloke only plays footy he doesn't run the country :lol:

Parki

Bench
lol... im not the one thats dedicated 6 pages to the whinger because he got pelted with a few pebbles.... maybe you should send those to the manly leagues club?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Parki said:

precious much?

Agreed.

Lyon lets his mates and his fans down in their time of need and then comes back and s**ts on them.

And then he tries to shift the blame.

He's not just the most overrated player; he's an overrated human being. Absolute loathsome scumbag of a man.

Fitting he's at the same club as the wife basher.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Behavior like this isn't on and those involved should be banned.

In saying that every club has scum fans. Manly fans accusing Parra of being a scum club with scum fans is pretty hypocritical.

mattyg

Bench
50 cent coins woulda been interesting...one of them coulda caused a bit of damage imo. a bit rich for parra fans though to waste a 50 cent coin.

innsaneink

Referee
I thought Lyon today acted with a bit of class, scored two tries, the 2nd to seal the game and he couldve really played up to the fans and gave it to em, wouldve been easy for him to react after what he'd copped all arvo...but he just kept his cool.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Throwing of objects of any kind is unacceptable at any sporting ground be it Parra stadium or Suncorp. It don't matter, fans shouldn't throw anything.

Secondly I think it's a bit harsh for people to think all Parra, Manly or Dogs supporters can stoop to those sorts of lows. There are always one or two idiots who ruin it for everyone else. Surely the Parra fans by now couldn't care less about what happened in 2004. If they do then they must hold a grudge for far too long.

Now, the whole subject of Lyon. Well, he's whinged about people throwing coins.

'Oh my god, my former clubs's fans are throwing coins at me and my team!' Geeze. Grow up mate. I would think the insults that were aimed at the Penrith players on Friday night were far more painful and hurtful for them then a bunch of 20c coins would be at Lyon. Geeze.

End result: Sea Eagles won, Lyon got the double so get over it. Those people who did the coin throwing- dumb cowadly act.

badav

Bench
Laughing at you parramatta fans trying to justify throwing coins from the safety of a grandstand. That is nothing short of cowardly. I dont condone what Jamie Lyon did to the Parramatta club but it was 3 years ago and i have serious doubts anyone who is lame enough to throw sh*t from the grandstand would square up to him one on one.

gong_eagle

First Grade
Parramatta captain Nathan Hindmarsh said there was no animosity towards Lyon from the Eels players, adding: "It was just the crowd, they lasted about five minutes. I think his two tries shut them up."

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
gong_eagle said:
Parramatta captain Nathan Hindmarsh said there was no animosity towards Lyon from the Eels players

Pretty much another indication that the current Parra team don't have any heart - three second half hidings in as many weeks and no hard feelings against a mate who let them all down?

Hindy's a f**king disgrace. It's no wonder we never win when he's captain.

You can bet if Lyon had've s**t himself and walked out on the Bulldogs Big Willie and the other w**kers would've put Jamie's face in his lap.

adding: "It was just the crowd, they lasted about five minutes. I think his two tries shut them up."

Got them throwing coins instead.

Watching on tv they seemed pretty vocal after both tries. Lyon doesn't seem to have learnt that you can't s**t on people and get away with it.

The crowd are never going to let him forget it. Even fans of other clubs hate the bloke.