What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Players sent to work

parra pete

Referee
I wish they would send a couple of them with retail skills up here so i can have a few days off.

Who can retail Spirits?

In a small country pub, all the patrons became quite used to the pub owners little dog being around the bar, so were quite upset when one day the little dog died.

Everyone met to decide how they could remember the little dog. The decision was to cut off his tail and stick it up behind the bar to remind everyone of the little dog's wagging tail.

The little dog went up to heaven and was about to run through the pearly gates when he was stopped by Saint Peter, who questioned the little dog as to where he was going.

The little dog said "I have been a good dog - so I am going into heaven where I belong!". Saint Peter replied "Heaven is a place of perfection, you can not come into heaven without a tail, where is your tail?"

The little dog explained the what had happened back on Earth.

St. Peter told the little dog to go back down to earth and retrieve his tail. The little dog protested that it was now the middle of the night on earth, but St Peter would not change his mind.

So the little dog went back down to earth and scratched on the door of the pub until the bartender who lived upstairs came down and opened the door.

"My goodness, it is the spirit of the little dog. What can I do for you?" said the bartender.

The little dog explained that he wasn't allowed into Heaven without his tail, and he needed it back.

The bartender replied "I would really like to help you, but my liquor license doesn't allow me to retail spirits after hours!"

sooty

Juniors
heard on the grapevine reni, casey and jacob loko [injured brigade] will be washin cars Tuesday at the carwash opposite the Bull and Bush hotel Baulkham Hills bummer of a Melbourne cup day for them but will take my car there and hopefully get a tip

PLenty of coverage in the TV news tonight of the boys on a worksite. Great inititive but the club, Mannah said on 2UE this afternoon that he thought the Storm did it so that was where Kearney got the idea

Eels Dude

Coach
PLenty of coverage in the TV news tonight of the boys on a worksite. Great inititive but the club, Mannah said on 2UE this afternoon that he thought the Storm did it so that was where Kearney got the idea

SK taking ideas from the Storm... who'd have thought. :sarcasm:

i like the idea of switching around this pre-christmas break training and keeping it fresh by doing something new every year not just the same thing over & over

Parra

Referee
Eels are never in the press. These sort of nothing stories are just what is needed.

If the game was measured in column-inches we'd be premiers.

The unfortunate thing for all the off-field feel-good fans is that scores are actually kept during matches.

Eels are never in the press. These sort of nothing stories are just what is needed.
don't you mean eels are never out of the press? sometimes it feels like we are in brisbane newy or canberra with all the coverage we get you almost forget there are other teams in sydney

Stagger eel

Staff member
Actually I think it's a great initiative for the club. But you need to think independently too. Great ideas can come from your own backyard.

so do you think it's the only initiative he's brought to the club?..is there a coach in this comp that hassn't been influenced by another coach at some stage?

Eels Dude

Coach
so do you think it's the only initiative he's brought to the club?..is there a coach in this comp that hassn't been influenced by another coach at some stage?

As long as he takes influence from other sources as well I don't mind at all. I don't want our club to become a copycat of the Melbourne Storm. Otherwise we won't exist in 5 years time.

Latest posts