What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra team for the Lee Hopkins shield.

sooperdooper

First Grade
yeah..it's all the clubs fault isn't it...:roll:

FMD!! that's the lamest most ridiculous excuse I've ever heard in my life, lucky your not running the asylum, they'd never know how to feed themselves or dress themselves...

the clubs attitude towards him... FMD!! now I've heard everything.

you were the one who also said kk wasnt reading as well!
seems as though he handled it ok!

i am glad i am not running the place either...as the person doing it at the moment has done a good job!
however the coachs lack of vision is another thing

sooperdooper

First Grade
Heka Nanai has come in due to injury to both Utai firstly and now El Masri - he has done well no doubt. And wing is definitely a lot easier than the forwards. And as for Joseph Paulo - he has definitely done more than Tony Williams in terms of starring for Penrith.

But when El Masri,Luke Lewis and Trent Waterhouse return I can guarantee they will be back in NYC.

paulo had done nothing in the nyc.... just ask panthers fans.
Yet he stepped up... T. Williams is cruising

sooperdooper

First Grade
The funny thing about it, there isn't a person here who doesn't rate Williams, infact I've stuck my neck out big time and compared him to SBW when he's in full flight, he's an outstanding player with enormous abilities, but to just throw them a first grade jumpers because he does the odd amazing thing per match in the NYC whilst he goes missing for the rest of it, is ludicrious at the best of times.

even an uninspiring, boring as batsh*t player like Wags or Lowrie who make 20 tackles and 10 hit ups per match will contribute more at this stage...

just wondering where you got that 10 hit ups from...isnt it more around 2?

The Colonel

Immortal
paulo had done nothing in the nyc.... just ask panthers fans.
Yet he stepped up... T. Williams is cruising

Cruising? Maybe he needs to take the foot off cruise and make a statement so they can't not pick him. Will he cruise in first grade?

As for Paulo - he has been one of their best players. I don't have to ask because I've actually taken the time to wtahc the Panthers games. He, Masada Iosefa and Lachlan Coote have all stood out for them from the very first game.