What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Vs Cowboys Game Thread

yy_cheng

Coach
Sk and jis bench again. But u cant blame sk. He couldnt predict hindy was going to get injured

bartman

Immortal
Makes u think he is cover for hindy
Yeah. But probably should have put Shack in for Fui (who didn't play), and let POH be the cover for Hindy (who did play)? I can't understand what they're thinking half the time :crazy:.

NumberOne

Juniors
seriously ... this aint gonna end well .... nothin going our way

and did they replace hindy with mcguire? ... we add a 2nd rower to the bench but then put our backup hooker on to replace the second rower .... gotta say i find it confusing

As have Kearney's team selections and use of the bench for the past year and and 3 rounds...

strider

Post Whore
I'm listening to the radio so it's a bit hard to gauge.
Are we looking ok. Do you get the feeling we will come back if we stop making mistakes?

if it doesn't sound like we are getting pumped on the radio then they aren't very good callers :lol:

Vaisey

Juniors
f**k this, i cant watch this shit anymore, the team doesn't look like they want to win nor does it look like they even give a shit.

Latest posts