What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

parra vs manly rnd 3

Stagger eel

Staff member
Not sure but I did hear a whisper than 1 of their 4 that make up their spine is in serious doubt...

John Kolc

Juniors
We will win today and I have taken the $5 on offer. A lot of you can get back on the band wagon tonight. We have a great coach and our players will improve and get better every week they are coached by him.
We need to be positive and encourage our team not attack them after a bad week. We are going to have good and bad weeks all year but at end of the year you will see how much better we are.:D

Chipmunk

Coach
We will win today and I have taken the $5 on offer. A lot of you can get back on the band wagon tonight. We have a great coach and our players will improve and get better every week they are coached by him.
We need to be positive and encourage our team not attack them after a bad week. We are going to have good and bad weeks all year but at end of the year you will see how much better we are.:D

Even if we won by 20 I doubt I would be getting on any band wagons. We have to front up with a top notch performance today. If we don't, and Manly give it to us, then we are pretty pathetic and you might as well back us in for the spoon.

Even if we won by 20 I doubt I would be getting on any band wagons. We have to front up with a top notch performance today. If we don't, and Manly give it to us, then we are pretty pathetic and you might as well back us in for the spoon.

A big win and we'll be in 5th by the end of the day. All aboard the band wagon.

bartman

Immortal
Whoops, didn't quite have the first spoiler tag right.

Lyon reportedly playing 6, with Santini in the centres.

No further scoring at the 20min mark, we must be doing ok.

Latest posts