What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

parra vs manly rnd 3

Penalty count against us 5-1
They scored after we gave away consecutive penalties. The last one on the fifth tackle.
Just gave another one way whilst in possession.

Noise

Coach
We are losing the ruck. Making stupid mistakes. And giving lots of penalties away

Noise

Coach
Gower first hit up gave a penalty away for incorrect play the ball. 2nd hit up drop ball cold

Bigfella

Coach
Not as many as vai and David gower though

Parra paying the price for Nathan Hindmarsh's tipping comp antics

Chipmunk

Coach
There is plenty of similarities to last weeks first half effort. We have also had our chances that have lead to nothing.

We really need to have a crack in the second half to ensure we do not see a repeat of last weeks second half.

I can really see Manly running away with this in the second half though.

Dutchy

Immortal
There is plenty of similarities to last weeks first half effort. We have also had our chances that have lead to nothing.

We really need to have a crack in the second half to ensure we do not see a repeat of last weeks second half.

I'd be more confident if we weren't missing half our spine.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Only because you know we're quitters.

We're hooking in. Playing tough. We don't have the combinations to reliably convert chances against Manly's defence, but if we don't give up we should keep it respectable.

Latest posts