What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels 2010 Membership Booklet

fish eel

Immortal
Thanks Jodeci.

Lots of options there.

For the record, the extra goodies in the standard membership are

• Membership Card​
• Members Lanyard​
• Members Hat​
• Members Bumper Sticker​
• Members Key Ring​
• Members Cooler Bag​
• Members Coaster Set​
• Members tattoo sheet​
• 2009 Parramatta Eels Year Book​
• $20 voucher for the BGA​
HQ (formerly Parra Footy Heaven)

• Discounted merchandise at BGA​
HQ

• Access to the Eels members only bar for​
ANZ Stadium home games​
• Discounted tickets (15% off) to Eels home games*​
• Discounted tickets to away games​
(subject to venue’s own terms and conditions)*​
• Entry to the annual member’s forum​
• Preferential buying windows for NRL Grand Final,​
NRL Final Series and State of Origin tickets*​
• Invitation to attend members only events​
• Opportunity to win exclusive members prizes at all home games​
• PDRL membership (16 years and over)​
• Pirtek Pages subscription (mailed out quarterly)​
• Weekly e-newsletter subscription​
(e-mail address must be provided)

born an eel

Bench
not too bad considering,
I'm a Thornett (which makes me a "toff & wanker apparently ;-))

It's going to cost RJ a bit to become a "Hayne member"

Jodeci

Bench
Print this page | Return to site

2010 Pirtek Parramatta Eels Membership Packages
Our Heart & Soul Is Blue & Gold
It’s the dawn of a new era for the Pirtek Parramatta Eels and now is the time to get on board and support YOUR Club!
Member support is vital to the Club’s survival and we encourage all of our supporters to become members and show your true blue (and yellow!) support for the Pirtek Parramatta Eels.
2010 will again see two (2) home games played at ANZ Stadium, and ten (10) played at Parramatta Stadium.
By becoming a ticketed member you are ensuring you have the same seat at every Parramatta Eels home game!
Ticketed memberships represent a 30% discount off the price of 12 full-priced tickets (one for each home game). This doesn't include the savings you will make avoiding Ticketek fees and charges!
Online applications will be available from 1 October 2009.
Click here for Membership Terms and Conditions.
The 2010 membership packages have been redesigned and as you look through the website you will see some big changes! These changes include;
NEW DESCRIPTIONS
• Member – describes all supporters who have paid for either a ticketed or non-ticketed membership package.
• Ticketed Membership – in the past these have been referred to as season tickets.
• Non-ticketed Membership – in the past these have been referred to as supporter clubs (Blue and Gold Army, Sparky’s JuniorEels).
NEW PACKAGES
• We have extended our family memberships to include a Mick Cronin Stand option.
• We have re-designed the Northern Terrace offering and it is now known as the BGA Squad!
• All our packages have been re-named to honour past and present players.
• We have included two (2) new premium packages, the Platinum and Hayne Memberships.
OTHER HIGHLIGHTS
• All ticketed memberships will receive a non-ticketed membership package as well. Members 16 years and over will receive the Blue Blood pack and those members 15 years and under will receive the Sparky’s JuniorEels pack.
• An element of all Blue Blood packs is the Parramatta District Rugby League Club (PDRL) membership. This enables members to vote for the Board of the PRDL Club and receive a PDRL Annual Report. Please note three (3) consecutive years of PRDL membership is required before voting rights can be exercised.
• We have extended our payment options.
CONCESSION INFORMATION
Concession prices apply to pensioners (aged, war, invalid or TPI) or current full time students (including ages 5-15 years, TAFE and University students). Proof of eligibility must be sent with application, otherwise the adult rate will apply. Seniors cards will not be accepted.
CURRENT MEMBER RENEWALS
Current members have a preferential renewal period for their existing memberships with the following conditions:
• Renewals will be accepted between Thursday 1 October and Friday 30 October 2009. These will be accepted via the Parramatta Eels website at www.parraeels.com.au (preferred option), or by mail or fax.
• From 2 November 2009 those seats that have not been renewed will be released and become available for sale to existing members wishing to move seats.
Please note that renewals in person will not be accepted at the Parramatta Eels office.

REQUESTS TO MOVE CURRENT SEATS
If you are a current member and are requesting to move from your current seats, please indicate your preferred Stand and Bay on your application form.
When your request has been received, your current seats will be renewed, and will need to be paid for. This will avoid you losing those seats in the event that you are unable to move to the desired area.
Requests to move will be handled following the renewal process and on a first-in-first served basis, so please send your request early to avoid disappointment.
REQUESTS TO PURCHASE ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIPS NEAR CURRENT SEATS
If you are a current member and would like to add seats to your current allocation, please indicate this on your application form. When your request has been received, your current seats will be renewed and will need to be paid for. This will avoid you losing those seats in the event that the number of seats requested is not available in your desired area.If the extra seats are available immediately, they will be processed and confirmed with you. If seats are not immediately available your request will be dealt with after the renewals process has ended on a first-in-first served basis. We will contact you regarding the best available area for the number of seats you require.

NEW APPLICANTS
New members can purchase memberships from Monday 23 November 2009 under the following conditions:
• New applicants should forward their application forms to the Parramatta Eels via the website, www.parraeels.com.au (preferred option), via mail or fax. Applications will be processed on a first-in-first-served basis.
• New applicants need to specify their preferred seating position on their application form. Best available seats will be allocated in the requested area and we will call you to discuss further prior to finalising

benoir91

Juniors
Will be interesting to see what membership everyone intends on purchasing. Is everyone who has been sitting with the BGA lately going to sacrifice better seats to sit in the northern terrace with the BGA for every eels home game? Or just stick with the western and eastern sides/stands?

Jodeci

Bench
Will be interesting to see what membership everyone intends on purchasing. Is everyone who has been sitting with the BGA lately going to sacrifice better seats to sit in the northern terrace with the BGA for every eels home game? Or just stick with the western and eastern sides/stands?

Hopefully the people who are sitting in Bay 146 this Friday Night and who dont have Season Memberships will take up the offer plus new members who want to join in general

Plus the Season Members who currently sit in those bays or that section of the Stadium will join also

Awaiting MITS approval........

Why are you awaiting my approval, I am a season ticket holder and would be renewing any way.

Looking at it, nice inclusions I am sure we are all going to have fun with our Tattoo sheets. The Lanyards will be good, everyone can wear their membership which is the fashion, Cooler bags we have done before my is still in its wrapping on my desk.

Some questions left unresolved by the document are, is the 2009 Year book the annual report or not?, and what will $20 at BGA HQ get you?

But all in all, a good further evolution to Memberships, but the biggest step is the inclusion of the FC membership, indeed something that wasn't raised with the club in any written context with our report or as far as I know publicly until April last year, but indeed it is a good change.

Indeed with all of this the membership packages look to be the best value of most in the NRL considering last years.

Are you happy Jodeci, does this compare favorably to the Red V?

Also while we are talking about the form, yes the missing membership number is a little odd, but indeed they may look through the FC membership roster to marry up your details.

Last edited:

benoir91

Juniors
Couple of questions:

When people refer to the members a club has, is that members of the PDRLFC or Parra Leagues or STHs?

Does the current hierarchy want to move the 1st grade and toyota cup side under control of the PDRLFC or keep it with Parra Leagues?

Couple of questions:

When people refer to the members a club has, is that members of the PDRLFC or Parra Leagues or STHs?

Does the current hierarchy want to move the 1st grade and toyota cup side under control of the PDRLFC or keep it with Parra Leagues?

This year, Parra's "Membership" as quoted by Ozzie of around 3,500 refereed to Season Ticket Holders.

And as far as I remember the 3P ticket members that won the election ran on the promise of returning the NRL side to the Football club.

The only think that concerns me know about membership is that we are not striking while the iron is hot.

We should in reality be opening up memberships right now, to be renewed and purchased. Not waiting for October 1 for Renewals and November 2 for new members.

Why should new members have to wait, why can't they join now, and have their seats allocated after the Renewing members Window?

fish eel

Immortal
The only think that concerns me know about membership is that we are not striking while the iron is hot.

We should in reality be opening up memberships right now, to be renewed and purchased. Not waiting for October 1 for Renewals and November 2 for new members.

Why should new members have to wait, why can't they join now, and have their seats allocated after the Renewing members Window?

http://www.parraeels.com.au/default...y&id=20457&bga-squad-2010-:-grand-final-promo

A special launch offer with GF tickets.

Good promo, striking while we are 'hot'.

Also, hasn't this normally happened post season?

Looks to me it's all timed well.

Jodeci

Bench
Why are you awaiting my approval, I am a season ticket holder and would be renewing any way.

Looking at it, nice inclusions I am sure we are all going to have fun with our Tattoo sheets. The Lanyards will be good, everyone can wear their membership which is the fashion, Cooler bags we have done before my is still in its wrapping on my desk.

Some questions left unresolved by the document are, is the 2009 Year book the annual report or not?, and what will $20 at BGA HQ get you?

But all in all, a good further evolution to Memberships, but the biggest step is the inclusion of the FC membership, indeed something that wasn't raised with the club in any written context with our report or as far as I know publicly until April last year, but indeed it is a good change.

Indeed with all of this the membership packages look to be the best value of most in the NRL considering last years.

Are you happy Jodeci, does this compare favorably to the Red V?

Awaiting your thoughts regarding how does it compare to South Sydney?

Regarding Red V, the new Membership is actually better then it from what the booklet indicates which is a step forward considering the non value we kept getting

Latest posts