What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels 2010 Membership Booklet

born an eel

Bench
I agree about the naming of the packages but thinking about it decided that the naming of the terraces as Hindmarsh and Cayless may have long term significance and may one day be the actual names, as all the others are.

Also think if RJ is such a fan of Haynes he will need to come up with $550, otherwise he is just not that committed. :sarcasm:

MRJUCY

Juniors
I'm leaning to a Sterling membership & I haven't been a season ticket holder for years as I usually miss a few games a year these days (quite a few this year unfortunately) so the numbers didn't add up but with the additional stuff it wouldn't worry me too much.

Fui!!!

Juniors
What exactly are the premium seats in the platinum package? In those corporates? Unlimited food and drinks?

I'm Interested...

Hellsy

Immortal
Premium seats are in the Thornett stand as it says. The Thornett stand seats have always been classed the best in the ground if you look at the previous pricing scales.

Preso night this year is something I am curoius about too... nothing has come out yet from the club at all.

Fui!!!

Juniors
Premium seats are in the Thornett stand as it says. The Thornett stand seats have always been classed the best in the ground if you look at the previous pricing scales.

Preso night this year is something I am curoius about too... nothing has come out yet from the club at all.

Yeah, but whats the difference between them being "premium" and the ones in the Hayne package.

Parra

Referee
No family ticket options for the terraces?

Costs $670 to get family tickets for the eastern terrace, or $650 in the Cronin Stand.

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
If parra beat the doggies it's gonna be a hayne membership for me but if they lose hindmarsh membership. I'll leave that for the boys to decide for me

Jodeci

Bench
I agree about the naming of the packages but thinking about it decided that the naming of the terraces as Hindmarsh and Cayless may have long term significance and may one day be the actual names, as all the others are.

Also think if RJ is such a fan of Haynes he will need to come up with $550, otherwise he is just not that committed. :sarcasm:

Re naming of the Terraces will never happen champ

Jodeci

Bench
Yeah, but whats the difference between them being "premium" and the ones in the Hayne package.

Mate have a look at the difference

The $1,100 Club is easily a $1,500 offer in total while the Hayne Membership is simialr but doesn't include the Season Launch (Value $250) and the Preso Night ($275), framed Legends Print ($N/A) and also meet the players and coach event which you cant put a price on it.

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
Re naming of the Terraces will never happen champ

Why wouldn't they name them? the terraces only go by the name eastern and western I understand not renaming the grandstand section but I would love to hear the Hindmarsh Terrace and Cayless Terrace

Parra Guru

Coach

I used to be lucky enough to get a complimentary ST in the Thornett stand. I believe they are the best seats in the house, however unless I am close to half way, I can't justify that sort of money.

Sangreal 86

Juniors
The only think that concerns me know about membership is that we are not striking while the iron is hot.

We should in reality be opening up memberships right now, to be renewed and purchased. Not waiting for October 1 for Renewals and November 2 for new members.

Why should new members have to wait, why can't they join now, and have their seats allocated after the Renewing members Window?

Mark your concerns are not unfounded, but please understand the workload of Ozzie and his management, and what he has achieved of late. The success of our team and their longevity has also placed projects on hold, but I would dare say everyone would be pleased with that situation. Be patient mate, and enjoy the ride, as a lot of good people have worked tirelessly to give you and everyone else the best package possible.

Fui!!!

Juniors
Mate have a look at the difference

The $1,100 Club is easily a $1,500 offer in total while the Hayne Membership is simialr but doesn't include the Season Launch (Value $250) and the Preso Night ($275), framed Legends Print ($N/A) and also meet the players and coach event which you cant put a price on it.

Yes I understand, but it says "premium" seats, I want to know what that means.

Mark your concerns are not unfounded, but please understand the workload of Ozzie and his management, and what he has achieved of late. The success of our team and their longevity has also placed projects on hold, but I would dare say everyone would be pleased with that situation. Be patient mate, and enjoy the ride, as a lot of good people have worked tirelessly to give you and everyone else the best package possible.

Oh no doubts, Ozzie has been going at a cracking pace, but he is not the only one in the office ;-)

Still with the will of the Gods we might well see memberships renewing while the Eels are still in the Hunt for a Premiership.

Latest posts