What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels 2010 Membership Booklet

born an eel

Bench
also have a couple of questions,
Can more than 1 $20 voucher be used in a single transaction at B&G HQ?
Can concession tickets be "upgraded" to adult on game day.

fish eel

Immortal
Yes, I know I saw that, and I think it is a great Promotion for a single section, but what about the rest of us? who are not keen on sitting at the ends?

Surely you're not gonna miss out or lose interest by waiting, what...a week?

Normally the Booklet is sent out about now.

Is it? I honestly dont remember anything other than filling it out and sending it off after the season has finished.

In any case, next years booklet is available now.

Jodeci

Bench
I wanna know that too!

At this stage I believe the answer is no

Reason being it's a Premium Package with Premium Seating being the Ken Thornett Upper Stand.

You can still purchase your normal terrace seat elsewhere and go to the Season Launch and Presentation Night and pay for a ticket

Jodeci

Bench
Yes, I know I saw that, and I think it is a great Promotion for a single section, but what about the rest of us? who are not keen on sitting at the ends?

Normally the Booklet is sent out about now.

I dont think many fans are in a position to renew their memberships while we are in the run we have got ourselves into

We (fans) are focusing on tomorrow's night game and couldn't care about renewing after we win the BIG ONE

J.hardiplank

Juniors
So every year if you get a Hayne or Platinum membership, do you get a signed jersey?

Want the jersey, but don't see the point of getting one every year if you continue to re-new? If so, brilliant!

Jodeci

Bench
So every year if you get a Hayne or Platinum membership, do you get a signed jersey?

Want the jersey, but don't see the point of getting one every year if you continue to re-new? If so, brilliant!

Sell it if you dont want one

I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would buy it

Parra Guru

Coach

Reason being it's a Premium Package with Premium Seating being the Ken Thornett Upper Stand.

You can still purchase your normal terrace seat elsewhere and go to the Season Launch and Presentation Night and pay for a ticket

Cheers :thumb

eelz47

Coach

but they dont sell the tickets for launch

and preso night tickets are hard to get too

bartman

Immortal
BGA Squad (Northern Terrace GA Army Bay) Information from the booklet...

Looks like everything anyone had been asking for for a Home Army... except it's instigated by the Club (which logically it has to be, in terms of designating the ticketing arrangements for an area with pom poms, big flags etc.)

Can't see anything negative about this compared to what fans were asking for this year, well done club :clap:

Attachments

• BGAS.jpg
    BGAS.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 16
Hopefully the people who are sitting in Bay 146 this Friday Night and who dont have Season Memberships will take up the offer plus new members who want to join in general

Any chance we can get something to hand out to them? I know it's late and would be hard to organise but maybe it still might somehow be possible?

OK:

* I like the BGA logo but you know I just don't like the name. I dunno why, but...
* I don't like that Parra Footy Heaven is renamed BGA HQ
* I absolutely hate the fact that the highest "ranked" player in terms of names assigned to packages is HaHa. It disgusts me.

* For some weird reason, I'm really looking forward to getting the coaster set. I dig coasters and a set with the round logo is right up my alley.

I'm a Sterling.

Latest posts