What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels 2010 Membership Booklet

strider

Post Whore
Renewing Members

Monday, 26 October 2009
Due to substantial technical issues with the renewal functionality within the online application form we have had to remove this option for renewing members.
Click here to print off an application form and fax / mail the form into us.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please remember all renewals must be received by the membership office by 31 October 2009.
Thank you for your continued support of the Pirtek Parramatta Eels.

fish eel

Immortal
well, I just renewed online and have received the email

Your transaction was successful!
Transaction Date: 27/10/2009 9:14:31 AM
Thank you for purchasing an Eels 2010 Membership

also, never saw any message like the one you out up Strides, just clicked renew and just had to put in my number and email address, all my details came up already loaded in. Worked really well. So go figure.

strider

Post Whore
i'm not arguing with you - I believe you :lol: ... just showing what comes up when I go to the renew page :?

fish eel

Immortal
i'm not arguing with you - I believe you :lol: ... just showing what comes up when I go to the renew page :?

Oh, I know, I just think it's odd that you're getting that and yet I didnt. :?

Bit of a joke, tbh, that in 2009 they cant get it sorted for online renewals.

strider

Post Whore
I think its someone else's system our site just hooks into .... it looked quite good when I did manage to log in - gave you all the info you needed

unfortunately they (the NRL) probably get someone to make it in a "cost effective way" and cost effective doesn't always mean "good"

Avenger

Immortal
I paid for one adult and 2 child non ticketed memberships online, went quite smoothly. Does anyone know when we should receive our member packs ?

strider

Post Whore
so is it only season ticket holders who have to renew by oct31st or football club member too?
I would love the football club to send out some info to members to keep them informed like was stated at the election last year.

Avenger

Immortal
I paid for one adult and 2 child non ticketed memberships online, went quite smoothly. Does anyone know when we should receive our member packs ?

Just called the Football club. Member packs will be sent in January.

Glenn

First Grade
I think its someone else's system our site just hooks into .... it looked quite good when I did manage to log in - gave you all the info you needed

unfortunately they (the NRL) probably get someone to make it in a "cost effective way" and cost effective doesn't always mean "good"

IIRC it is a generic site for the various clubs (altered content to suit)

so is it only season ticket holders who have to renew by oct31st or football club member too?
I would love the football club to send out some info to members to keep them informed like was stated at the election last year.

Matters,

I believe I said this further up in the thread but if I have not then I apologize.

Firstly, the Renewal by the 31st of October is for Season Ticket Holders (Ticketed Members) to keep their current seats.

For Football club members only, our Memberships as far as I can remember actually run until August the year after they are mentioned on your Badge.

So the if you have the 2009 Badge, you are paid up from August 1st 2009 to July 31st 2010,

With the changes as mentioned earlier in this thread or the Join the Football Club thread. I have spoken with the football office and the CEO will be sending a letter with the advice for the AGM and the Annual Reports when he is required to (I think the 2nd week in November) to advise the members that the only way to renew your membership, is to purchase as Blue Blood Pack for $70, there will be no more $25 memberships to the Football club, they will not sell it. If you are a current Season Ticket Holder (Now Ticketed Member) your membership will be rolled over. If you are not then you will need to purchase some form of membership from the 2010 membership offerings either Blue Blood or something that includes Blue Blood.

Entrance to the 2009 AGM will be for those with a Key ring only, the 2010 key rings (that ship with the Blue Blood Packs) will not be available and there are no longer specific membership numbers, just the Numbers you receive on the NRL offer emails (EEL-XXXXXXX) you might have seen them bandied about here during the finals series for those that were not members asking for members codes. Next year they will suffice for your membership number.

IIRC it is a generic site for the various clubs (altered content to suit)

Yes, it is the NRL's CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system. This is the same system that generates the Emails we receive as club members and the like, it is also the system that screwed up the 2008 allocation of seats at ANZ Stadium.

It is improving but there are still problems.

Matters,

I believe I said this further up in the thread but if I have not then I apologize.

Firstly, the Renewal by the 31st of October is for Season Ticket Holders (Ticketed Members) to keep their current seats.

For Football club members only, our Memberships as far as I can remember actually run until August the year after they are mentioned on your Badge.

So the if you have the 2009 Badge, you are paid up from August 1st 2009 to July 31st 2010,

With the changes as mentioned earlier in this thread or the Join the Football Club thread. I have spoken with the football office and the CEO will be sending a letter with the advice for the AGM and the Annual Reports when he is required to (I think the 2nd week in November) to advise the members that the only way to renew your membership, is to purchase as Blue Blood Pack for $70, there will be no more $25 memberships to the Football club, they will not sell it. If you are a current Season Ticket Holder (Now Ticketed Member) your membership will be rolled over. If you are not then you will need to purchase some form of membership from the 2010 membership offerings either Blue Blood or something that includes Blue Blood.

Entrance to the 2009 AGM will be for those with a Key ring only, the 2010 key rings (that ship with the Blue Blood Packs) will not be available and there are no longer specific membership numbers, just the Numbers you receive on the NRL offer emails (EEL-XXXXXXX) you might have seen them bandied about here during the finals series for those that were not members asking for members codes. Next year they will suffice for your membership number.
Thanks for info Mits.

Hellsy

Immortal
Or you could give the office a bloody call...... You may find they are absolutely swamped with renewals and new requests that are coming through.
I would believe the FOOTBALL OFFICE would send out info possibly with the end of year reports which are not due yet....