What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels 2010 Membership Booklet

eels bloke

Juniors
:f:Just ordered a 2010 Blue Blood Supporters Pack :f:

The online service is running smoothly this evening.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I paid for my membership in the office today, after reading some posts here i thought it was wise to do so..

big boppa eel

Juniors
Purchased my Blue Blood Supporters pack few weeks ago now on line, thought Id ring today to double check it was received and asked how long before I would recieve the pack and was told January, not too dissapointed though as the girls did say that membership was going really well, which was great to hear for our clubs future.

Raudonikis

Juniors
Purchased my Blue Blood Supporters pack few weeks ago now on line, thought Id ring today to double check it was received and asked how long before I would recieve the pack and was told January, not too dissapointed though as the girls did say that membership was going really well, which was great to hear for our clubs future.

isnt that part of the membership or is it seperate?

strider

Post Whore
FMD ... I was about to post how cool and easy the website is for renewing ... only it f**kin' came back saying it failed with no explanation ... grrrrr .... now I have to ring up (on monday) :fist:

scottyeel

Bench
FMD ... I was about to post how cool and easy the website is for renewing ... only it f**kin' came back saying it failed with no explanation ... grrrrr .... now I have to ring up (on monday) :fist:
Good luck with that. I've rang them half a dozen times and there is never anyone available in the membership department.

beagle

Juniors
I sent my renewal by Australia Post. Checked a few days later if the membership office had received my renewal and they had. Processed the day after with no dramas at all.:D

Glenn

First Grade
Your transaction was successful!

Transaction Date: 26/10/2009 9:06:22 AM

Thank you for purchasing an Eels 2010 Membership. Additional / Moving Seats - will be contacted from Nov 1. New Members - will be contacted from Nov 24

Package Price Status

=====================================================================

Hayne Membership $550.00 Processed

Total Amount: $550.00

Paid Amount: $0.00

Remaining Amount: $550.00

:cool:

so if i was a football club member and wanted to be a blue blood in 2010, do i have to use the new members tab, and if so how will they know how long i have been a member and will i have to wait 3 years again as i have only just been a member for 3 years now.

Glenn

First Grade
Only assuming your existing membership would be transferred to the
Blue Bloods, but best get int touch with the Football club.

i was expected some would be sent out to current football club members but i haven'y had anything come out, maybe I'll leave it a week or 2 and see

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I am a Hindmarsh :D

*cue butt crack hanging out*

Me too.

The intriging part about this is the Western Terrace is not named after anyone at the moment (either is the Eastern Terrace) and the membership for these two are Hindmarsh and Cayless. Will we be expecting a name change for these terraces soon.

"Hindmarsh Terrace"??

The P Eel

Juniors
I tried calling on Friday just to ask a question and Jess called me back today - all good and ended faxing renewal in; no dramas. They are pretty busy obviously and as Hellsy said all the staff are just about gone - pretty poor timing considering it has happened during renewals of memberships and the massive member recruitment drive. Anyway - i am back next year :D

strider

Post Whore
Got a call today and they said its all sorted.

Interestingly, I see the online renewal thing has been taken down due to "substantial technical issues" - so I guess I wasn't the only one.

fish eel

Immortal
Got a call today and they said its all sorted.

Interestingly, I see the online renewal thing has been taken down due to "substantial technical issues" - so I guess I wasn't the only one.

I just renewed online 2 minutes ago, went sweetly and have a confirmation email saying saying it's all done. :?

Latest posts