What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels 2010 Membership Booklet

bartman

Immortal
You can't have the seat you want Raudonikis if an existing member is already sitting in it and renews it... so hands off my seat! :fist:

EelsFan05

Bench
I applied for four seaon tickets today. You just put your application in online and there is nothing to pay until Nov. 23, when they begin processing the applications on a first come basis for the day they launched the membership campaign.

Hellsy

Immortal
Online seems to be down tonight.

Just a question for anyone that has renewed, when I clicked on the renew section it asked for a number off the back of my card and an email.
Now the email I have in hand, but what number is it referring to? I tried the PAX number, seat number as well as the codes on the letter but none seem to work then I get a big system error....

bensgirl_3

Juniors
Online seems to be down tonight.

Just a question for anyone that has renewed, when I clicked on the renew section it asked for a number off the back of my card and an email.
Now the email I have in hand, but what number is it referring to? I tried the PAX number, seat number as well as the codes on the letter but none seem to work then I get a big system error....

its the EEL-xxxx number

Hellsy

Immortal
But that isn't on the back of the membership cards which is what it tells you to use when you hover over the question mark.... I'm confused.

Will have to try it again when system is up

Hellsy

Immortal
This is the error I get:
The server was unable to process the request due to an internal error. For more information about the error, either turn on IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults (either from ServiceBehaviorAttribute or from the <serviceDebug> configuration behavior) on the server in order to send the exception information back to the client, or turn on tracing as per the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 SDK documentation and inspect the server trace logs.

But that isn't on the back of the membership cards which is what it tells you to use when you hover over the question mark.... I'm confused.

Will have to try it again when system is up

Yes I believe it is poorly worded but it is on the back of the Mailing Card that the membership pack was sent to the address registered with your membership.

Again as has been said it is EEL-XXXXXX.

As to the Error. As I have said with all of these, send an email to membership at parraeels dot com dot au.

In speaking with the membership folks they are getting a few errors and are frustrated with the system the NRL is providing, with Parramatta being the "test" club.

Hellsy

Immortal
Meh, if they don't fix it Dad will just go in and pay. I'll try a few more times and then I'll hand it back to him.

I have 2 EEL codes and only 1 email addy linked, even though I should have 4. Should be fun. :thumb

Kazz

Juniors
The system sucks big time, every time i tried to log in for the last week I kept getting errors and that was with using the new EEL-XXXXXX number and email. Had it sorted out over phone today with the office. And as Mark said, they are also extremely frustrated with it not working proper.

Best suggestion, post or fax your application if you consistently have problems trying to do it online.

Cheers...

born an eel

Bench
yeah, I gave up after trying several times and faxed it in. I found I had to use a little "l" for my EEL number to work just to get in.

salvy71

Juniors
I tried to buy a $70.00 blue blood membership but can't even trust that they're using a secure payment system when it's time to put the credit card details in ....there's no security at all as far as i can tell .....will have to do it in person i think .

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
I tried to buy a $70.00 blue blood membership but can't even trust that they're using a secure payment system when it's time to put the credit card details in ....there's no security at all as far as i can tell .....will have to do it in person i think .

I just had a look now and your right the site is not locked down when you make your payments :shock: I am not happy about this at all, I paid for mine online the other week. Gonna call the club to get them to fix that cause it is pathetic SSL certs don't cost that much these days. :x

Again I would like to Highlight this is not the clubs system but the NRL's, and as we discussed eariler in the thread, yes that is right there is no SSL on the system, and there was no SSL on the system last year either.

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
:-k Very strange how they have this setup, been doing further invetigation into this and it is infact secured, you are right the whole membership process is using the NRL CRM which is in fact secure.

EelsFan05

Bench
After the discussion in this thread I decided to ring the club to make sure everything was fine with my application. Much to my surprise they had only received part of it. Most importantly they had not received the details about what memberships I required. I ended up faxing mine because it seemed much easier.

Last edited:

beagle

Juniors
I post my membership renewal every year. I don't trust the online renewal system, especially the amount of trouble it seems to have. I have never had a drama when renewing by post.

Hellsy

Immortal
:lol: :lol:
I think I might fax it in then after reading your post EelsFan05!!

I feel for the poor people in the front office, they've obviously been dumped with a heap of crap from this NRL system. I hope it all goes ok for them!