What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels forget Grand Final heartbreak to embrace fans, start Mad Monday

IFR33K

Coach
You guys are missing the whole picture. The day was good and a success, but the disappointment of the day, was when Jarryd fled, as quick as he came.

I, like many other parents, didnt go along for my own benefit. I went there BECAUSE OF MY KIDS...just like many other parents.

It wasnt the parents that were chanting we want Jarryd. It was the KIDS. To see him flee quick as, was the disappointment. Like I said in my original post, I dont know what his plans were for the rest of the day.

I wonder if the shoe was on the other foot, how will all you guys take it. If a fan day was orginized, and say no eels supporters turned up, would the players apprecicate it?????? The players would of sacrificed a day off, with their families, to the disappointment of seeing anying fans. Just like some kids would of only been interested in a picture with Jarryd Hayne.

fish eel

Immortal
You guys are missing the whole picture. The day was good and a success, but the disappointment of the day, was when Jarryd fled, as quick as he came.

I, like many other parents, didnt go along for my own benefit. I went there BECAUSE OF MY KIDS...just like many other parents.

It wasnt the parents that were chanting we want Jarryd. It was the KIDS. To see him flee quick as, was the disappointment. Like I said in my original post, I dont know what his plans were for the rest of the day.

I wonder if the shoe was on the other foot, how will all you guys take it. If a fan day was orginized, and say no eels supporters turned up, would the players apprecicate it?????? The players would of sacrificed a day off, with their families, to the disappointment of seeing anying fans. Just like some kids would of only been interested in a picture with Jarryd Hayne.

Like I asked yesterday, given you feel so strongly about, will you take this up with the club or just complain from behind a keyboard on here?

You're quick to bag Hayne, but you havent seen a word about the ignorant, rude dickheads (adults) that were waving jerserys at him, shouting 'sign this Jarryd, Jarryd SIGN THIS' while he was signing stuff for kids.

Ever wonder why sometimes at an event a player might disappear earlier than others? Probably because they get sick of people old enough to know better pushing kids out of the way and barking directions at them....

Nikki

Coach
Did you guys ever stop to thing that Jarryd is still a KID himself? Name another player in that team that had the amount of "pressure" going into that Grand Final that Jarryd did. Even the CEO came out and said without him we had no chance. He was hurting. His tears showed that straight after the game. I know when I am sad, or maybe even feeling like I have let someone down, I just want to be on my own, or, around those that understand me. You have to also remember, technically their season ended when that siren sounded on Sunday night. Mad Mondays are players only domain. We as fans were lucky to have them both at the Stadium after the game and again on the Monday AND a parade on Tuesday. JMO.

Nikki

Coach
Some from the Parramatta Advertiser

I wonder what wisdom Fui is passing onto Daniel

e4c17a7387d1f62766a1bb1d4fd0c355_resized.jpg

Jarryd realises that banana flavour does not go to well with that "bottom of a bird cage" feel in your mouth the morning after a bender..

626855e0f0bec9b1ca63cc36b3357ce2_resized.jpg

Nikki

Coach
Whatever it was, Daniel doesnt seem to want to listen..

2b588d78f29000becd0d7c1d35f6e00e_resized.jpg

Oh look, Jarryd DID sign autographs..

59b80a12559bf1d955ef9e9978f6ff17_resized.jpg

a01bb38395da44cd3ca4ca701ae8fa28_resized.jpg

Parra Guru

Coach

You know what? Parra's season finished at about 7pm on Sunday night. Many of us were just stoked that the club put on 3 public appearances after that.

Your KIDS wanted a picture with Jarryd?? What kid doesn't?! And what did you do all the way home, talk about how how good it was to meet a few of the other players, or b!tch and moan about Jarryd? My guess is the latter.

As people have suggested, either try again or put something in writing to the club but sitting here calling other people names isn't going to get your KIDS their precious photo now, is it?

fish eel

Immortal
You know what? Parra's season finished at about 7pm on Sunday night. Many of us were just stoked that the club put on 3 public appearances after that.

Your KIDS wanted a picture with Jarryd?? What kid doesn't?! And what did you do all the way home, talk about how how good it was to meet a few of the other players, or b!tch and moan about Jarryd? My guess is the latter.

As people have suggested, either try again or put something in writing to the club but sitting here calling other people names isn't going to get your KIDS their precious photo now, is it?

yes, and do it in the right way.

We have good people working at the club. Of course anyone is welcome to vent on here after the event and get it off their chest, but if it's still bugging them a few days later let the club know how disappointed you were. You never know what the outcome might be.....

IFR33K

Coach

Listen here you dumb f**k. I never refered to Jarryd brushing away my kids. I just said kids, because he brushed away many kids. Dont go spinning this the way you want, he brushed aside many kids. If he signed something for my kids, but brushed away other kids, I still would of posted this. You seem to assume a lot when in actual fact, you have no idea. I never called Jarryd names, I just said there is a bit of arrogance about him. Is that a crime. And I dont want to write to the club, what is that going to achieve. I'm just giving my opinion on the day, dickhead. And I already said it was a success, but could of been a bit better. Is this not going through your thick skull.

fish eel

Immortal
Listen here you dumb f**k. I never refered to Jarryd brushing away my kids. I just said kids, because he brushed away many kids. Dont go spinning this the way you want, he brushed aside many kids. If he signed something for my kids, but brushed away other kids, I still would of posted this. You seem to assume a lot when in actual fact, you have no idea. I never called Jarryd names, I just said there is a bit of arrogance about him. Is that a crime. And I dont want to write to the club, what is that going to achieve. I'm just giving my opinion on the day, dickhead. And I already said it was a success, but could of been a bit better. Is this not going through your thick skull.

Dunno, I know I just suggested it initially because you seem to feel strongly about it, and there are good people working at the club. You never know what would come of it. Improvements for next time etc, but seems you are only interested in responding to certain posts with vitriol and abuse on this forum. So yeah. Good luck with that. :roll:

Last edited:

Parra Guru

Coach

:lol: you're just a sook then. It's really going to achieve a lot calling me names but you don't have the balls to put something to the club.

If you feel that strongly but are not actually going to do anything about it, well you can just suck sh!t, because no one here actually cares that you missed out.

IFR33K

Coach
:lol: you're just a sook then. It's really going to achieve a lot calling me names but you don't have the balls to put something to the club.

If you feel that strongly but are not actually going to do anything about it, well you can just suck sh!t, because no one here actually cares that you missed out.

You have no idea, do you. Talk is cheap, via a computer you tool. Go get f**ked, you moron.

my 2c worth on jarryd: this reminds me of years ago when my grandfather died, the day before the funeral i had to go to the bank for something anyway im trying to put his death to one side and get this done but i kept meeting people i knew saying the usual pleasantries 'sorry about your loss' 'our hearts go out to your family' etc etc i just got wild and thought 'the next person who mentions my grandfather is going to cop it' i couldnt deal with having his death thrown in my face constantly

im not making excuses for jarryd maybe he is an arrogant tosser i wouldnt know ive never met him but he would have been feeling pretty sh*tty that day already and seeing that crowd would be a constant reminder of sunday night maybe he didnt handle it as well as he should have

sportive cupid

Referee
Come on Guys.Why can't everyone have their own opinions?

We all see things differently based on our own particular experiences.

Maybe it is useful for The club to know that some have experieced things this way.

Parra Guru

Coach
Anyone who knows me on here knows that I will rarely go into bat for Jarryd. I have found that he's arrogant but he is usually obliging - But on all these occasions he has been sober and had a decent night's sleep. I think it's unfair to write him off on that one experience. TBH it was pretty hot and humid down there on the fence, who knows the guy may have even felt like he was going to spew. I'm sure the kids would have loved that.

Hellsy

Immortal
:lol: :lol: :lol:
In the words of Apu "I can't believe you don't shut up"
:lol: :lol:

IFR33K

Coach
Anyone who knows me on here knows that I will rarely go into bat for Jarryd. I have found that he's arrogant but he is usually obliging - But on all these occasions he has been sober and had a decent night's sleep. I think it's unfair to write him off on that one experience. TBH it was pretty hot and humid down there on the fence, who knows the guy may have even felt like he was going to spew. I'm sure the kids would have loved that.

If you read my properly, I do say it was a good day, but that was the disappointment.

FMD, 3 months ago, parra fans on these forums were calling for his head. At the end of the day, it was a parra fan day, and all the players were willing to oblige, I dont understand why JH couldnt.

Angry_eel

First Grade
man tbh If I was Jarryd I wouldn't even go. This is what I was saying to Anthony on the train back. No matter how bad we feel, the players feel worse than us.