What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels forget Grand Final heartbreak to embrace fans, start Mad Monday

Stagger eel

Staff member
funnily enough, i took 2 of my neices to parra stadium on Monday and they had their shirt signed by all the squad, the interesting bit was that as a passing comment, they made mention of how friendly the boys were but how rude Jarryd was, now she didn't ellaborate into further details but she did mention it in passing..

personaly, I don't see it as a big deal given that his head may of been else where at the time as was everyone else's in the side.

IFR33K

Coach
funnily enough, i took 2 of my neices to parra stadium on Monday and they had their shirt signed by all the squad, the interesting bit was that as a passing comment, they made mention of how friendly the boys were but how rude Jarryd was, now she didn't ellaborate into further details but she did mention it in passing..

personaly, I don't see it as a big deal given that his head may of been else where at the time as was everyone else's in the side.

Stop the press... you may get attacked for calling our star player this.

Angry_eel

First Grade

Here is my question. Has he been rude in the past? If yes then I might accept that he's a c**k otherwise just give the guy a break.

Parra Guru

Coach
Stop the press... you may get attacked for calling our star player this.

They still got their stuff signed though.

Honestly if you read through my posts I'm far from a Jarryd Hayne crusader, but seriously, what did you really expect for a bunch of guys who were hung over?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Here is my question. Has he been rude in the past? If yes then I might accept that he's a c**k otherwise just give the guy a break.

I don't know and I don't particularly care, it wasn't me that made the comment it was my nieces and I wouldn't have raised if this arguement didn't come up..as i said, given the circumstances he was under I gave him a break.

Latest posts