What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup & Junior Reps Thread Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Funny you include both the grand finalists as teams with no depth at prop. I believe Álvaro started at the Broncs and moved on for better opportunities. You must not rate jarrod Wallace, Mitchell dodds, Scott Bolton, and John Asiata. They will all have much better careers in the game than your Pauli Pauli.

Also, HA HA GRAND FINAL LOSER!!!!

Now you know how it feels. Eat a dick isaiah.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Funny you include both the grand finalists as teams with no depth at prop. I believe Álvaro started at the Broncs and moved on for better opportunities. You must not rate jarrod Wallace, Mitchell dodds, Scott Bolton, and John Asiata. They will all have much better careers in the game than your Pauli Pauli.

Cowboys have a good starting middle but off the bench they're nothing but workers who are on the same level as Alvaro. Who the f*** is Mitchell Dodds and Jarrod Wallace? I'd say they're on the same level as Alvaro too, hard workers who can cover well in defence.

Stagger eel

Staff member
im told that St Helens will be sending a team of kids to play our junior reps at cabra on October 25...

When I get more details I'll post it here but it'll be a great match to see

Gronk

Staff member
im told that St Helens will be sending a team of kids to play our junior reps at cabra on October 25...

When I get more details I'll post it here but it'll be a great match to see

Saints Academy arrives in Australia ahead of four-match tour

SAINTS Academy has landed in Australia ahead of its four-match tour and has begun training.

4327834.jpg

The now regular autumn trip will take in games against Wests Tigers (Oct 17), Central Coast (Oct 21), Parramatta Eels (Oct 25) and Penrith Panthers (Oct 31).

They were wished well by chairman Eamonn McManus, who said: "On behalf at everyone at the club we wish all the players and staff - as well as those parents travelling with them - the very best of luck and a great trip to Australia.

"The Tours have become a foundation and a tradition of the Academy and the players have represented the club and themselves with success, distinction and honour.

"Games have seen boys develop into men and there's no coincidence that 37 tourists have gone on to play in Super League.

"It is an environment which is challenging but fun too and builds character.

"I'm sure those on the trip will do themselves and the club proud and we are all behind them."

Game 1 v Wests Tigers Cubs - Saturday October 17.

Campbelltown Stadium - 5.30pm (curtainraiser to Cook Islands v Tonga World Cup Qualifier).

Game 2 v Central Coast - Wednesday October 21, Wyong - 6.30pm.

Game 3 v Parramatta Eels - Sunday October 25, Cabramatta - 5.30pm.

Game 4 v Penrith Panthers - Saturday October 31, Pepper Stadium - 6pm.

http://www.sthelensstar.co.uk/sport...rrives_in_Australia_ahead_of_four_match_tour/

Stagger eel

Staff member
You had to steal my thunder G man ...

Pfffft Now you're showing off...

PS can't go to this as I've got Fleetwood Mac on that night... Bugger

Chipmunk

Coach
Made some depth charts for the Harold Matthews and SG Ball summer squads. First one is Harold Matthews, the second one is SG Ball http://api.ning.com/files/F-9RLDKjn...xa-yFc8DvjyHDyezr67CN/HaroldMatthewsDepth.jpg

http://api.ning.com/files/F-9RLDKjn...GlDEUX-jhYVrZjPqFJiJ*9q2Rvsse/SGBallDepth.jpg

When we get the official 20's and first grade squads I'll do it for them too.

Are they in order under each position, like your opinion of best to least best, or is it just a random list?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Are they in order under each position, like your opinion of best to least best, or is it just a random list?

Most of them are in order of where they were listed on the official site. No particular order for most of them but some are lower because I couldn't find info on where they play and then through more snooping I found out.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
After some more snooping I've found out that these players are 15 from the Harold Matthews squad: Campbell Byrd, Tallis Smith, Josh Gatt, and Justin Dalby. Delboy do you have any further info on these teams/want to shed some light on the ones to watch?

I'm thinking Dane Oostendorp is the one to watch from the outside backs. Wellington Seve from the forwards.

peeks

Juniors
After some more snooping I've found out that these players are 15 from the Harold Matthews squad: Campbell Byrd, Tallis Smith, Josh Gatt, and Justin Dalby. Delboy do you have any further info on these teams/want to shed some light on the ones to watch?

I'm thinking Dane Oostendorp is the one to watch from the outside backs. Wellington Seve from the forwards.

Field, Schuster, Pasitoa and Hall are also playing a year up in the Harold Matthews squad. Hall having been recruited from the hunter region. I believe the player to keep your eye on in this year's squad is Stefano Utoikamanu - immense talent.

Forty20

First Grade
Field, Schuster, Pasitoa and Hall are also playing a year up in the Harold Matthews squad. Hall having been recruited from the hunter region. I believe the player to keep your eye on in this year's squad is Stefano Utoikamanu - immense talent.

Not shocked in the least to hear that about Stefano. His elder brother Filia is a fair talent himself.

Last edited:

Delboy

First Grade
Tyler Field is possibly the best running half in the comp, plays for Hills. Byrd a very capable fullback, good defence and ability to score long range tries, Pasitoa best position in the halves, but a handy quick unitlity, Gatt is the best edge player in the age group needs to grow. Dalby an aggressive lock, Shuster is a monster 5/8, already 6 foot tall and 100 kg with excellent speed and kicking game. All those boys played in the undefeated U14 Sydney wide 2 day competition, very impressive squad but need to see how they develop. The U14 this year was a very high standard in the Parra comp

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Thanks so much fellas. Sounds like we've got another good year for the 16's ahead. Excited to see how they play and if they can match what the 16's of this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.