What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup & Junior Reps Thread Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
After some more snooping I've found out that these players are 15 from the Harold Matthews squad: Campbell Byrd, Tallis Smith, Josh Gatt, and Justin Dalby. Delboy do you have any further info on these teams/want to shed some light on the ones to watch?

I'm thinking Dane Oostendorp is the one to watch from the outside backs. Wellington Seve from the forwards.

Yeah young Dane goes ok , have heard he gets a bit of 1on1 coaching from former Parra coach Brad Jennings , i dont think the young guys are allowed to play in 2016 i recall hearing the league was stopping kids playing up ayear at rep level ?? could be wrong .

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
In the 15's the players that impressed me were: 2,3,4,7,9,11,13. Stefano Utoikamanu (#8?) is absolutely huge as were our other middle forwards.

In the other game the players that impressed me were: 24- Dane Auckafolau, 2 - Kytak Chan, 4 - Noel Auckafolau, 7- Alex Seve, 10 - ???, 12 - Josh Curran, 16 Filia Utoikamanu.

Good hit out from the older boys, didn't recognise too many faces.

Evil Homer

Staff member
[youtube]l1lbQL_TLFs[/youtube]
St Helens U18s recent tour highlights, Saints vs Eels is the third match starting at 6:07.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I was told by Nathan Cayless last Thursday that there will be trials for the 14's right through to the 18's at the Old Saleyards on Saturday the 12th of Deceber starting at 11am. Hopefully more details come out about it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Haha what is he, about 15? I'm probably older than his dad, but if someone chucked me the ball and Tui was defending in front of me I'd drop and play dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.