What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup & Junior Reps Thread Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Parra Matts were lacking some halves throughout the game, I personally thought wellington seve #13 was a standout with his work rate in attack. I also thought both centres #3 william keis and #4 cliff were really good also in attack taking alot of pressure off the forwards working out of our own end.. The #9 kyle was very good in the 1st half with some strong defence and organised well. The # 14 sommerton when replacing the #9 was awesome in attack, both the #9 and #14 both complement each other as one is structured and the other a great runner of the ball. Other players who deserve a mention is matt doorey who came on and played lock with solid defence along with vallance harris and dallis king. sloppy conditions as the players struggled to complete there sets. all in all they have the making of a good team who should be very competetive this year. good luck all

Delboy

First Grade
Trials at Camden v Magpies Academy, u14 won 6 tries to 1 , U15 won 7 tries to 2

U20 beat Canberra 22 - 6 , just told by someone who attended, no real details except the age teams were quick and dominant

Delboy

First Grade
Just to update, the final score in U20 was 36-22 to Parra over the Raiders. 20-6 was h/t

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2016/02/09/teams_harold_matthew.html

Harold Matthews team vs CC
PARRAMATTA: 1 JOHN PAUL NOHRA 2 ASAELI VUIKAKI 3 WILLIAM KEI 4 PETER TEVAGA 5 CLIFF LEA’AETOA 6 DYLAN BROWN 7 TYLER FIELD 8 STEFANO UTOIKAMANU 9 KYLE SCHNEIDER © 10 HARRY DUGGAN 11 MATT DOOREY 12 VALANCE HARRIS 13 UELLINGTON SEVE 14 LUKE SOMMERTON 15 CHARBEL TASIPALE 16 JAYDEN TANNER 17 MARK TEPU-SMITH 18 JOSHUA BOUMELHEM 19 DENNIS MATAIA 20 RONAN KING 21 DALLAS KING 22 PHILLIP FANENE 23 DANE OOSTENDORP 24 ROMA UILOU

http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2016/02/09/teams_sg_ball_rd_1.html

SG Ball team vs CC

PARRAMATTA: 1 JOHN FONUA 2 NICK OKLADNIKOV 3 TUI AFUALO 4 NOEL AUKAFOLAU 5 HAZE DUNSTER 6 ALEX SEVE 7 TRAVIS TURNBULL 8 SEAN KEPPIE 9 VEA TAPA 10 BENI VALU 11 JOSH CARR © 12 FILIA UTOIKAMANU 13 MICHAEL TUPOU 14 MITCH HYDE 15 STEVE DRESLER 16 OREGON KAUFUSI 17 JESSE CRONIN 18 ELIE ELZAKHEM 19 ETHAN PARRY

Gronk

Staff member
NSWRL ‏@NSWRL 5s5 seconds ago
FT #SGBall @TheParraEels 40 def Central Coast 28

Delboy

First Grade
Surprise result in Matts at Penrith, 18-18, was at the ground and the Riff were lucky to get that exult, Balmain dropped the ball In their 20 with 3 to go as they were working towards a kick. The Riff scored and got the draw, had interest as a boy moved from Parra to Balmain that I know well as got cut and then made the Tigers

Left Ball at h/t and Penrith were up 16-10, Balmain more competitive than expected

peeks

Juniors
SG Ball scorers - Parramatta 40 (A Seve 3, H Dunster 2, T Afualo, N Okladnikov, T Turnbull tries; Seve 2, Turnbull 2 goals) bt Central Coast 28 (K Martin, W Grasby, Z Bagnall, K Hopwood, N O'Meley tries; B Taffe 4 goals)

Harold Matts scorers - Parramatta 54 (W Kei 2, C Lea'aetoa 2, D Brown, T Field, S Vtoikamanu, W Seve, L Somerton, J Boumelhen tries; K Schneider 7 goals) bt Central Coast 6 (K Turner try; H Edwards goal)

Stagger eel

Staff member
I only just turned it on... Perfect picture and I think it's half time with parra leading 16-6 if I heard correctly.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Dargon just scooped a loose ball and raced about 85 meters to score under the post 22-6 parra third quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts