What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup & Junior Reps Thread Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Their profiles are finally up too: http://www.parraeels.com.au/team/nyc-player-profiles.html

Only 31 blokes. I don't remember how many we had last year but it seems a bit of a small squad. I suppose since their $250k cap only covers the top 20 players, with $50k for anyone else appearing in the NYC, you couldn't have too deep a squad without seriously thinning out that $50k. As it is we have 11 players sharing it, for an average base contract contract of less than $5k each. Obviously the top 20 NYC players average $12500 each. Not much, but they do get a lot of expenses paid for on top:

Unlimited - Approved living away from home allowance (up to $8,190 per annum per Holden Cup qualified player outside the Top 25).

Unlimited - Tertiary education, approved traineeships, apprenticeship allowances, medical insurance costs, relocation/temporary accommodation costs.

Source

hindy111

Post Whore
Who was the guy we signed from titans?

Also who are the ones to keep an eye out for and are potential first graders.
Is that ryanmatterson's brother?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Steve Dresler.

Troy Dargan, Mick Doolan, Tom Amone, and Jack Morris if he stays on the field are the ones I'm tipping for a big year.

Yes.

hindy111

Post Whore
Thanks....And this is a dikhead free zone can you keep the horse play on the rumoured and cofirmed signing page please.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So the squad was named a few days ago (link), and I figured I would list them to show an age comparison. I have included the three 20 year olds currently listed in the full time squad:

Amone
Aukafolau (turns 19)
Cerruto
Dargan (turns 19)
De Luis
Doolan (turns 19)
Field, C
Field, T
French
Fuimaono
Gafa
Gammidge
Hokai (turns 19)
Layoun (turns 19)
Manu, A
Manu, K
Marcus (turns 19)
Masters (turns 19)
Mati-Leifi
Matterson (turns 19)
Miller
Morris
Mose
Oloapu
Price (turns 19)
Salu (turns 19)
Seve
Shirley (turns 19)
Stowers
Tasipale (turns 19)
Tompkins (turns 19)
Tonise (turns 19)
Tramontana (turns 19)
Twal

Obviously the dudes without their age listed are in their final year of eligibility for this competition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts