What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haynzy

First Grade
In the networks we are part of the list of pedophiles reported is greater in Christian schools, particularly pre schools and kindergarten. From the many victims coming forward, mostly families coming together with their testimonials, and there are tens of thousands of them in Australia, in boys schools, the highest rates of terrible sexual abuse occurs in Catholic schools, particularly private schools. But it doesn't just stop there. As I said, this will all break out on to the surface and it will not be controlled by the media or the government or the law or the police. May you live to experience this massive backlash coming from hundreds of thousands of Australians, possibly millions.

The vast majority of peadophiles and child abusers are close family members.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
The vast majority of peadophiles and child abusers are close family members.

Many pedophiles are uncovered in clans, no argument about this, but there is far more going on outside of families. The FORCE behind the System covers this up conveniently.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm going to give the Catholic system a go for my daughter and see what it's like. Don't like the public school kids at here present school. It's like a scene from Puberty Blues.

My sister left her private school to go to a performing arts high school in year 11, but after six months the old man pulled her out and stuck her back in the private school.

You've never met such a bunch of little whores as the students at said performing arts school. The private school girls always seemed like nice kids.

Avenger

Immortal
My sister left her private school to go to a performing arts high school in year 11, but after six months the old man pulled her out and stuck her back in the private school.

You've never met such a bunch of little whores as the students at said performing arts school. The private school girls always seemed like nice kids.

Is that the one in the inner city?

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I went to a performing arts high school. When i started in year 7 there were heaps of girls who were there to dance etc, most of them left within the first term when they realized that over 3/4 of the school couldn't give a toss about dancing, drama etc.

We did always go well at the Rock Eisteddfod though :lol:

Haynzy

First Grade
My experience has always been that the main difference between private and public schools is the price and quality of the drugs.

Gronk

Staff member
My son & daughter go (and will be going) to Anglican non-selective private schools that constantly figure in the top schools in the country.

If I can give my kids the edge in life, then I have justified the cost. Worst case is that the come out of the system as really nice people.

Both my kids went to Catholic Primary and I can vouch for that system too. My daughters friends are all going to a Catholic High School in Potts Point and it has a great reputation as well.

We have very little options for public high schools in my area as the government has closed them all. So they'd have to travel out of the area to attend what's left and to me they are all pretty feral.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
My son & daughter go (and will be going) to Anglican non-selective private schools that constantly figure in the top schools in the country.

If I can give my kids the edge in life, then I have justified the cost. Worst case is that the come out of the system as really nice people.

Both my kids went to Catholic Primary and I can vouch for that system too. My daughters friends are all going to a Catholic High School in Potts Point and it has a great reputation as well.

We have very little options for public high schools in my area as the government has closed them all. So they'd have to travel out of the area to attend what's left and to me they are all pretty feral.

That's what you get for living in an area where no merkin can afford to have kids.

Anyway, f**k 'em. They think they're saving money by not reproducing but when the demographic apocalypse comes and the welfare/superannuation systems can't afford to look after all the elderly, young people will be at a premium. Remittances from their children will be the only way plenty of old people will be able to spend their retirement in any semblance of dignity.

I wonder what Casper thinks.

Avenger

Immortal
Pension rates in this country are an abomination. When I talk to some of my relatives in Europe they laugh just how little it is. The reason is we give the housos, bludgers, lying disabled fraudsters and single mothers with multiple fathers too much money and there is not enough to go around.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Pension rates in this country are an abomination. When I talk to some of my relatives in Europe they laugh just how little it is. The reason is we give the housos, bludgers, lying disabled fraudsters and single mothers with multiple fathers too much money and there is not enough to go around.

The welfare system in Europe is one of the main causes of the current crisis. It is slowly being pared back as European governments run out of money to buy votes with.

Things are looking very grim over there.

Avenger

Immortal
The welfare system in Europe is one of the main causes of the current crisis. It is slowly being pared back as European governments run out of money to buy votes with.

Things are looking very grim over there.

Sorry Pou but I don't agree with that. The reason is the corruption with welfare where for example in Greece people are getting 3 pensions fraudulently. How come there is no crisis of that magnitude in the Scandanavian countries? Reason: They are less corrupted and have their shit together with less or no strain from unskilled and sometimes criminal foreigners.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Sorry Pou but I don't agree with that. The reason is the corruption with welfare where for example in Greece people are getting 3 pensions fraudulently. How come there is no crisis of that magnitude in the Scandanavian countries? Reason: They are less corrupted and have their shit together with less or no strain from unskilled and sometimes criminal foreigners.

Can't wait to hear Ram's take on your racial assessment :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.