What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
That's is true, mate. I'm happy with my judgment of footballing ability and it does not take rocket science (unlike the poo man), it involves watching players play the game and looking for those small indicators when the going gets tough.

Can you say the same for Parra; when was the last truly great junior too come through. Remember Hayne was actually a wests junior and Mannah is, what I describe as, a fair 1st grader.

Is that you Tommy Raudonikis?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
C'mon Stagger, you know Minto is not in the Parramatta district. Gallen - yes, who was let go.

I can't wait for Earth vs Mars with fans arguing over who is there local junior.
The GRL (Galactic Rugby League) having to adjudicate over such issues while implementing a billion dollar cap.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Like Brian Smith said in a recent article, when Gallen was at the club they didn't think he would ever have the body for NRL footy. Then a few years later he turns up 20kg heavier.

That's science. ;-)

As for Hayne, I agree he's not a local junior, and if Cleal hadn't been looking outside the local district we never would have found him.

Don't go there pooman. It was either a failure of your scientific beliefs or a positive result for the other science.:shock:

Did I mention, dickless.

Mate, only stirring the pot.:lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
That's is true, mate. I'm happy with my judgment of footballing ability and it does not take rocket science (unlike the poo man), it involves watching players play the game and looking for those small indicators when the going gets tough.

Can you say the same for Parra; when was the last truly great junior too come through. Remember Hayne was actually a wests junior and Mannah is, what I describe as, a fair 1st grader.

Who scouted them? cant have been the Eels talent scout then?

Your just dribbling shit now..

I agree Pauli hasnt shown anything to be a first grader as yet but he has potential like a majority of fotty players he just needs to put in the hard yards now...

Delboy

First Grade
You might as well say Brad Fittler was an Eels junior as he started playing at Ashcroft until he was 13. To be honest it is all semantics,if you played Matts at a club , then that ought to be the call re club junior

magpie4ever

First Grade
You might as well say Brad Fittler was an Eels junior as he started playing at Ashcroft until he was 13. To be honest it is all semantics,if you played Matts at a club , then that ought to be the call re club junior

The old rooster's juniors just went up 20 fold.:D

magpie4ever

First Grade

Bloody hell, just realised he is also a Wests junior. Another winny red:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts