What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That's right. The NYC is less about winning games and more about developing first graders.

Although if you get the latter right you should go some way to doing the former as well.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Yeah that's what I said. Last year (when Tanginoa and friends extended their contracts) they counted under the NYC cap. This year they don't.

Hilarious:lol::lol::lol:

Even when the Pooman has no clue, he still claims he is right.

Woeful player, woeful coach = know all statistician = clueless loudmouth.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well mate, if you know I'm wrong then you obviously know what is right. Why don't you tell us the 'facts' instead of taking the easy option and putting shit on other people's opinions you f**king useless merkin.

We'd love to hear more about how every club has shit scouts because none of them would sign your kid up.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Well mate, if you know I'm wrong then you obviously know what is right. Why don't you tell us the 'facts' instead of taking the easy option and putting shit on other people's opinions you f**king useless merkin.

We'd love to hear more about how every club has shit scouts because none of them would sign your kid up.

I'll go with oldmancraigy's explanation.

You dickweed, he is with Parramatta.:lol::lol::lol:

HULK SAY, "you funny turd, clueless but funny":p

magpie4ever

First Grade
He didn't contradict anything I said.

You already told us he got overlooked. Don't start making shit up.

Ok, I will call the bully out. Show me (and anyone who is reading this thread) my post where I stated that.

You state your opinions as if they are facts.

Dude, you are a nufty who knows shit all about the game but spruiks (screams) bullshit and statistics to cover for your lack of football knowlege and abilitiy.

He is at Parramatta, clueless.:lol:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ok, I will call the bully out. Show me (and anyone who is reading this thread) my post where I stated that.

You state your opinions as if they are facts.

Dude, you are a nufty who knows shit all about the game but spruiks (screams) bullshit and statistics to cover for your lack of football knowlege and abilitiy.

He is at Parramatta, clueless.:lol:

Look at you going on about some other bloke's lack of ability. Tell us again how many NRL games you played.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Geeze Newington have got Tepai by the balls. He must be on a freebee scholarship to put up with this crap.

Scholarship - yes

Plus as he played Qz rugby schoolboys last year, he is a big chance to be selected in their tour to GB/Ireland at the end of year - hard to turn down.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Look at you going on about some other bloke's lack of ability. Tell us again how many NRL games you played.

f**k me Nufty, you change tack more then in a America's Cup yacht race.

One minute, you are making claims about me have the shits because my youngest bloke was dropped or not selected by Parra for their academy. I advised you were wrong, and asked you to provide the post that doesn't exist.

So rather then provide the non-existent post, you now question my credentials.

What I did do was question the effeciency of the Parra talent scouts, as I believe there are many talented players running around in A grade who had possibly been overlooked in their junior years. My opinion - not a fact.

Anyway, it seems most posters on here realise you are a screamer, bully and someone who has no idea with regards to rugby league.

I will leave it at that unless you post my non-existent post.:lol:

magpie4ever

First Grade
Is he going to shaft us for union? He looks like a special talent.

I dont know whether he is doing pathways, which would give him another year at school. If so, he could do what is did this year - play NYC, before the GPS comp starts.

But eventually he will need to decide - league or union. I would guess union would be slightly in front - pure guess, based on the OZ schoolboys union tour.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
f**k me Nufty, you change tack more then in a America's Cup yacht race.

One minute, you are making claims about me have the shits because my youngest bloke was dropped or not selected by Parra for their academy. I advised you were wrong, and asked you to provide the post that doesn't exist.

So rather then provide the non-existent post, you now question my credentials.

What I did do was question the effeciency of the Parra talent scouts, as I believe there are many talented players running around in A grade who had possibly been overlooked in their junior years. My opinion - not a fact.

Anyway, it seems most posters on here realise you are a screamer, bully and someone who has no idea with regards to rugby league.

I will leave it at that unless you post my non-existent post.:lol:

Looks like your post was deleted because the board rules state you can't put shit on people's relatives. Not even your own.

Anyway, Peter Nolan is my uncle so I better not read any more f**king criticism about him and his scouting ability. Forum rules and everything...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I dont know whether he is doing pathways, which would give him another year at school. If so, he could do what is did this year - play NYC, before the GPS comp starts.

But eventually he will need to decide - league or union. I would guess union would be slightly in front - pure guess, based on the OZ schoolboys union tour.

Apparently he's contracted to the Eels until 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts