What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'd say he's just getting the most out of his expensive private education while he has the opportunity, and good on him. I would advise my kid to do the same.

At the end of the day, he's contracted to Parra at least until the age of 20.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Looks like your post was deleted because the board rules state you can't put shit on people's relatives. Not even your own.

Anyway, Peter Nolan is my uncle so I better not read any more f**king criticism about him and his scouting ability. Forum rules and everything...

This post says everything about you - drooooopkiiiiiiiick.

half_back

Juniors
He's a top talent!!! Will make a excellent 2nd rower.

Union can offer more cash at such a young age.

Tepai is a great kid and outstanding talent if not the best in the junior eels system top few. As already mentioned who wouldn't take the option of a free education at one of the countries top schools. He was an OZ Schoolboys union rep at 16. Played state of origin 16s for NSW. Played matts, ball and NYC underage. He is still 17. He had the option of 18s state of origin or the chance to play OZ schools union again on a tour of England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Know which I would choose. To answer some questions he isn't doing pathways and will be playing NYC for the full season next year. Union can't offer more money. Once finished high school players of talent go into the national academy these players are on between 5k and 10k. If they are deemed good enough for a top squad they have a 4.4mil salary cap for top 30 players well below NRL top squads.

Chipmunk

Coach
Tepai is a great kid and outstanding talent if not the best in the junior eels system top few. As already mentioned who wouldn't take the option of a free education at one of the countries top schools. He was an OZ Schoolboys union rep at 16. Played state of origin 16s for NSW. Played matts, ball and NYC underage. He is still 17. He had the option of 18s state of origin or the chance to play OZ schools union again on a tour of England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Know which I would choose. To answer some questions he isn't doing pathways and will be playing NYC for the full season next year. Union can't offer more money. Once finished high school players of talent go into the national academy these players are on between 5k and 10k. If they are deemed good enough for a top squad they have a 4.4mil salary cap for top 30 players well below NRL top squads.

What is pathways?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I've only ever heard of it in the context of GPS rugby players, but it would have to be more widely applicable than that. Surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.