What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you live Barry? I grew up in O'Connor and Lyneham. I was at the Tradies the other day, it has changed a bit.

The old part of Lyneham, not far from the cafe for ladies in comfortable shoes. Haven't actually been to the Tradies in 10 years or more....last time I think I was denied entry because I had steel capped Docs on (go figure?).

Chipmunk

Coach
The old part of Lyneham, not far from the cafe for ladies in comfortable shoes. Haven't actually been to the Tradies in 10 years or more....last time I think I was denied entry because I had steel capped Docs on (go figure?).

Yeah well not sure the Tradies is for Tradies these days. I remember when the 'cafe for ladies in comfortable shoes' was one small shop within the building, now it has taken over the whole building! I think they have expanded their clientelle also beyond your description...

Yeah well not sure the Tradies is for Tradies these days. I remember when the 'cafe for ladies in comfortable shoes' was one small shop within the building, now it has taken over the whole building! I think they have expanded their clientelle also beyond your description...

Yeh I know...I've been known to spend a fair bit of time there...one of my mates is one of the few I know to have been asked to leave, but he did fall off one of their backless benches at 7pm and then persistently asked one of the bargirls for a bit more than her phone number, and in a number of different positions.

Anyway, I hope our Holden Cup players achieve great things.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Apologies guys, I won't be able to get out to call the NYC game today.

f**k you, I rushed like mad to get all my domestic responsibilities done today. Then get all cozy with lots of yummy healthy snacks and liquids sitting on my favourite comfy couch ready to tune in to my new Forty20 Frank Hyde and you go and let me down, just drop me like that. This emotional let down i'm feeling is far worse than what I've been feeling since our club went downhill around the times when Daniel Anderson was being undermined and punted. :(:(

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I like the look of this side:

1. Corey Makelim
2. Vai Toutai
3. John Folau
4. Connor Broadhurst
5. Sam Manuleleua
6. Mitchell Brasington
7. Sam Gorman
8. William Bugden
9. Kaysa Pritchard
10. Pauli Pauli
11. Fred Junior Mauala
12. Sean Jackson
13. Diamond Charlie

Interchange
14. Jordan Grant
15. Jordan Latham
16. Michael Ki
17. Zach Clay
18. Luke Vescio

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news-display/Round-17-Holden-Cup-Team-List/78458

Two of these guys have played first grade this year, plus Pauli has played NSW Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.