What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

84 Baby

Referee
he-s-already-dead-o.gif

unknown1

Juniors
Everyone saying Peter Nolan is doing good just have a look at how bad both grades are doing when parramatta have the most players out of all clubs in there juniours to choose from ! the recruitment system at parramatta is terrible

Gazzamatta

Coach
Is it just me or do others find the continued inability of any Parramatta team to defend, a major concern for future improvement throughout the club. Fundamental stuff lacking from suposedly exceptional talent fills me with dread for the future.

Everyone saying Peter Nolan is doing good just have a look at how bad both grades are doing when parramatta have the most players out of all clubs in there juniours to choose from ! the recruitment system at parramatta is terrible

With respect, you're an idiot (in the nicest possible sense of the word). Parramatta have no preferential rights to juniors simply because they play in our district. We can sign no more players than any other club.....and I'm more than happy with the young guys that we've decided to offer extended contracts to.

unknown1

Juniors
With respect, you're an idiot (in the nicest possible sense of the word). Parramatta have no preferential rights to juniors simply because they play in our district. We can sign no more players than any other club.....and I'm more than happy with the young guys that we've decided to offer extended contracts to.

No need to call anyone an idiot i dont see were your football credentials come from .. i never once said they can sign everyone from there district but they are clearly picking the wrong players as you can see from all the parramatta juniours playing nrl elsewere ! i hope your happy with resigning players that lose consistanly ahahah

No need to call anyone an idiot i dont see were your football credentials come from .. i never once said they can sign everyone from there district but they are clearly picking the wrong players as you can see from all the parramatta juniours playing nrl elsewere ! i hope your happy with resigning players that lose consistanly ahahah

So what is the relevance of saying that Parra have the most junior players of all clubs to choose from?

unknown1

Juniors
My point is they are to busy trying to look elsewere for talent when they have plenty ij there local teams that they arnt picking up and other teams are getting the benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.