What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain BF

Juniors
Jennings is a bit of a ball hog. I think he's a bit over-rated.

Bruest. I wish someone would grab him and make him listen. DO NOT KICK THE BALL BACKWARDS WHEN YOU GET A PENALTY! We got a penalty on the 20 metre line and turned around and kicked it out approx. 35m out. It took 2 tackles to get back to where he kicked it.

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
Jennings is a bit of a ball hog. I think he's a bit over-rated.

Bruest. I wish someone would grab him and make him listen. DO NOT KICK THE BALL BACKWARDS WHEN YOU GET A PENALTY! We got a penalty on the 20 metre line and turned around and kicked it out approx. 35m out. It took 2 tackles to get back to where he kicked it.

Why would a centre pass to someone not in a better position than him to score ??? Bruest is instructed that all tap sets start from the 30m line in good ball

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Bruest is instructed that all tap sets start from the 30m line in good ball

That's right. Starting your sets too close to the tryline can seriously f**k with your structure. Especially for under 20s.

I've seen a few kicks for touch kicked back to the 30, and not just by us.

lol@people who think the players decide this kind of thing

Captain BF

Juniors
Why would a centre pass to someone not in a better position than him to score ??? Bruest is instructed that all tap sets start from the 30m line in good ball
One of his tries last night, he drew in the opposition centre and their winger, leaving our winger unopposed with plenty of room to move. IMO, The smart option would have been to pass it to the winger but he went it himself and ended up having a third defender on him. Luckily for us he ended up getting the ball down.

So Bruest is instructed to start our plays on the 30mtr line? Doesn't make sense to me, but if he is just following the coaches instructions then fair enough.

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
One of his tries last night, he drew in the opposition centre and their winger, leaving our winger unopposed with plenty of room to move. IMO, The smart option would have been to pass it to the winger but he went it himself and ended up having a third defender on him. Luckily for us he ended up getting the ball down.

So Bruest is instructed to start our plays on the 30mtr line? Doesn't make sense to me, but if he is just following the coaches instructions then fair enough.

Thats because the winger PEPA has a hamstring strain , thats why Jennings pushed back on tackle 5 to cover 4 him for the last 15 mins of the game, if you watch Jennings closely he rarely makes a wrong read in D has a good understanding with his usual winger GAGAN , in my opinion he
is shaping in the mould of Tigers centre Chris Lawrence or ex Bronc Michael Deveer.

The Omen

Juniors
i keep missing the line-ups and haven't followed the team as much as the senior squad

can anyone tell me the name of the guy is the red head gear ,
he a solid runner and defender and has some potential in the years to come to make the main team

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
i keep missing the line-ups and haven't followed the team as much as the senior squad

he a solid runner and defender and has some potential in the years to come to make the main team

Peni Terepo , yeah he carries strong , thought he was good on monday.

oldmancraigy

Coach

Terepo? the prop you mean?

He's excellent if that's who you mean!!

parra pete

Referee
Bit like how Junior Paulo and Weller Hauraki used to break the line....They too, at the time, were the 'guys most likely'.....

84 Baby

Referee
Bit like how Junior Paulo and Weller Hauraki used to break the line....They too, at the time, were the 'guys most likely'.....
Wait... weren't you a supporter at the time these guys were at the club? Just goes to show just how much support you provide. How about that Marc Herbert? Next Ricky Stuart isn't he? Flogger (that's you, not Marc)

SDM

First Grade
Wait... weren't you a supporter at the time these guys were at the club? Just goes to show just how much support you provide. How about that Marc Herbert? Next Ricky Stuart isn't he? Flogger (that's you, not Marc)

Steady on mate, Pete is too old to have a fiddle.

Gronk

Staff member
5659084815_b9ebea3fc7_b.jpg

Kornstar

Coach
We are up 6-0 after 20, we have been attacking their line most of the game......we really should be up by much more!

Kornstar

Coach
Another ball in the air, another failed attempt at catching for the Parramatta club, hope this is addressed in the off season across the board!!!

6-4 to the Eels, 15 to go till half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.