What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I bet you do.

:lol:

You are one very very sick sod Poo Poo

Am always available for counseling and deprogramming - only issue is time because it looks like it will take at least 5 years to get through all the layers of bullshit before we even begin to access the real you.

Suggest you offer your services to ASIO as a certified Manchurian Candidate - there will be many forumites who will attest for you - references a plenty you lucky bastard.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
No arguments from me.

With that Avatar I don't think anyone would want to argue with you.
image.php

hindy111

Post Whore
who is to old for under 20's next year? And can anyone tell me how Matthew Eisenhuth has been going..I have seen him a few times and looks the goods!

CrazyEel

Bench
:lol:

You are one very very sick sod Poo Poo

Am always available for counseling and deprogramming - only issue is time because it looks like it will take at least 5 years to get through all the layers of bullshit before we even begin to access the real you.

Suggest you offer your services to ASIO as a certified Manchurian Candidate - there will be many forumites who will attest for you - references a plenty you lucky bastard.
:shock: :lol:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
DSTO does all that stuff now. Pretty sure they've taken over the flying saucer program too.

We are in a crisis, I need help with statistics now.
2796302-3x2-340x227.jpg

We have the right man for you Prime Minister
fawlty_towers_396x222.jpg

Poo Poo, please see the Prime Minister Now & take your brains with you.
Basil-Fawlty.jpg

oh, righto Boss, on my way
520_brains.jpg

Hello Prime Minister, I came as fast as I can. How can I help you?
a_brains_465x370.jpg

Captain BF

Juniors
I was standing around chatting with a bunch of friends and friends of those friends and i was introduced to a bloke who i was told has been playing fullback for Parra's NYC team. Unfortunately i missed his name. I know it wasn't Barba so i assume it was either Chris Ulugia or Jon Pepa. That's not very interesting, i know... but, he did say he had signed to play for Souths next year.

Also, can anyone give a good account of the NYC game against Melbourne please? Due to work, i only just made it in time for 1st grade.

Parra Pride

Referee
I was standing around chatting with a bunch of friends and friends of those friends and i was introduced to a bloke who i was told has been playing fullback for Parra's NYC team. Unfortunately i missed his name. I know it wasn't Barba so i assume it was either Chris Ulugia or Jon Pepa. That's not very interesting, i know... but, he did say he had signed to play for Souths next year.

I believe Ulugia has been fullback while Barba has been injured, if I'm not mistaken he actually started the year at fullback.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I believe Ulugia has been fullback while Barba has been injured, if I'm not mistaken he actually started the year at fullback.

he did, and he played there on the weekend while Barba was injured.

I hope its not him that is leaving as he is a real talent imo.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

Also, can anyone give a good account of the NYC game against Melbourne please? Due to work, i only just made it in time for 1st grade.

:shock::shock::shock: - Please no, not Ulugia... he is a talent.

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
Peni Terepo playing NYC tonight - having a big game so far.

Anyone know where Marmim Barba is? he's not playing..

Parra up 24-12 atm. 25 to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.