What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have a pretty good team. Hopefully a few good ones coming through to the NRL over the next few years.

There's a few coming through that are pretty good. Few years off yet though. Impressive thing is as Stagger has mentioned before is that half of them are eligible for SG Ball.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
There's a few coming through that are pretty good. Few years off yet though. Impressive thing is as Stagger has mentioned before is that half of them are eligible for SG Ball.

We're getting near where we wana be....

Michael-Hagan-6310011.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Another positive - Semi Radradra played tonight. He was a late inclusion on the wing in jersey 19.

Obviously didn't embarass himself. Unless the Cowboys scored all their tries down his side, then I guess he did embarass himself.

Or if he had've run out there with a long stream of toilet paper hanging out of his shorts...

Jodeci

Bench
We were up 12 nil.

Cowboys scored 22 points and we fought hard and came back,

Jacob Gaegan had a blinder.

Frazer bashed them.

No.17 also had a great game along with Matty Eisenhuth.

Great win in the pouring rain

maybe send an e-mail to Doug McDougall and I'm sure he'll fix it up..

Maroubra Eel sends him an e-mail everyday about issues..

Actually, I've worked it out now. The blokes in the Toyota Cup squad that have no website profile are being saved as secret weapons for the premiership squad.We just don't want to give the opposition free scouting info.
Cheers

The young guys were great last night - they really did well in tough conditions, they are a much better side than the last couple of years. They look really organised and in sync.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts