What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty20

First Grade
Jordan Latham is the missing player from the team sheet. He was also missing from the team sheet last week, I believe.

He is named in the video line-up on the Parra home site however.

Gronk

Staff member
Eels players Pauli Pauli, Chad McGill and Kelepi Tanginoa were selected in back-row positions for the squad and have all played an integral part in the Club's Toyota Cup campaign this season.
Link

The 2012 Australian Schoolboys assemble on Monday July 30 at the AIS to prepare for their two game series against the England Academy. The first game will be played on Sunday 5th August at 4.20pm at Canberra Stadium, after the Raiders v Broncos NRL game. The Second Test will be played at Kougari Oval, Wynnum, on Saturday 11th August at 6.30pm.

hindy111

Post Whore
Well from our toyata cup side when it was performing well i think Mannah-mortimer-KK & Kelly where the guys id keep hearing about...
Mannah is probably the only one who would make most first grade teams.

Anyone know If Tepai Moera is still contracted to Parra?? Awesome talent but haven't seen his name in any of our junior teams this season.

Delboy

First Grade
Gagan is a gun, but has hardly played for 2 years, could be another Wolfman if he stays injury free.

Each time he has made a break he appears to do his hammy, just hasnt shaken off the injury jinx. I believe we wanted to keep him but Manly offered him a position in the full time squad apparently. He played under Penna coming through at Wenty

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Dean Blackman named at 9 for the Chooks. He's now played 50+ games of NYC over three seasons.

#WhenAreYouGunnaStepUpmerkin?

Status
Not open for further replies.