What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Bazal

Post Whore
He looks it IMO. But there's no info in stone's profile so who knows, maybe the fact that he's built like a barrel is deceptive.

I'd say that 173cm he's probably shorter than most

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
It's odd to say but I think if we went with a younger team today we win. The players that let us down today were the 20 year olds that didn't stand up.

The biggest loss from the aging players will be Ray Stone, I believe he's one that's ready to make the step up to round 1 in first grade. In attack GL will be a loss but as we saw today he has a lot of shortcomings in defence, the same with DAukafolau.

Next year we'll have a big injection of talent in the positions we've lost players in. We'll also have returning forwards from injury which will be massive.

Happy MEel

First Grade
It's odd to say but I think if we went with a younger team today we win. The players that let us down today were the 20 year olds that didn't stand up.

The biggest loss from the aging players will be Ray Stone, I believe he's one that's ready to make the step up to round 1 in first grade. In attack GL will be a loss but as we saw today he has a lot of shortcomings in defence, the same with DAukafolau.

Next year we'll have a big injection of talent in the positions we've lost players in. We'll also have returning forwards from injury which will be massive.
Yep I was very disappointed in both Aukafolau's today.

In defense of the defense of GL and Aukofolau, it will surely be easier for them to improve their decision making when playing in a more stable defensive structure (as occurs when playing with older blokes).

The challenge for Stone will be that he is a Brown clone, and I can't imagine that two of them will play in the same 17.

He looks it IMO. But there's no info in stone's profile so who knows, maybe the fact that he's built like a barrel is deceptive.

I'd say that 173cm he's probably shorter than most

Fair enough. Last week Tonise's height wasn't on the site either, and Andy Raymond had said that he was just under 6ft during last week's telecast (which is true, he's just 4 inches under 6 foot).

Happy MEel

First Grade
In defense of the defense of GL and Aukofolau, it will surely be easier for them to improve their decision making when playing in a more stable defensive structure (as occurs when playing with older blokes).

The challenge for Stone will be that he is a Brown clone, and I can't imagine that two of them will play in the same 17.
I can certainly see Brown and Stone playing in the same side once Scott retires. It would be an asset to bring in another defensive player to lift the tempo, similar to what Scott currently brings.

I can certainly see Brown and Stone playing in the same side once Scott retires. It would be an asset to bring in another defensive player to lift the tempo, similar to what Scott currently brings.

Well, maybe....if our main #8 and #10 are a bit taller than the current crop. We got too many short arse tight forwards. Evans helps but we need another tall middle forward.

Latest posts