What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Bailey is still here.
All players returned to SG Ball training a few weeks back like, Field, Hughes, Hollis ect.
But Bailey remained with the Flegg team, Iv herd he will play Flegg.

Cam. I am not so sure. What age available is he.?
I read somewhere he qualifies for SG Ball, then herd he is of age for Jersey Flegg

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Bailey is still here.
All players returned to SG Ball training a few weeks back like, Field, Hughes, Hollis ect.
But Bailey remained with the Flegg team, Iv herd he will play Flegg.

Cam. I am not so sure. What age available is he.?
I read somewhere he qualifies for SG Ball, then herd he is of age for Jersey Flegg

He trialed with the 18's last weekend. I'd say we'll play him in Flegg but we were giving him a bit of game time.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Anyone know the scores of the 2 16's games from tonight? SG Ball finished up 6 tries a piece, last night Laurie Daley finished up 6 tries to 3 with Parra winning.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's an SG Ball trial ffs. There's no 'full strength'. There might be three or four future first graders out of both squads combined.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
First Matts trial Parra ran with their Andrew Johns cup squad, second game we ran with our Harold Matthews squad. Don't know what the make-up of the opposition was, I reckon the same.

Latest posts