What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Gronk

Staff member
Ended up 8 tries to 1. 40 to 6

Gronk

Staff member
Give us a quick summary on what he had say please mate.
He talks a about living in an Eels share house with Jock Bazel and two others. How David Gower is looking after the troops with education and jobs and the importance of Aunty Kay. I think it gives an insight into him as a future leader and also the lengths the club go to build culture and success, considering that maybe only 10% of the pathway boys will play NRL and maybe 1% will actually play 50 games.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
^^^

Really does give a perspective on how hard it is to make it in the NRL….just the jump from SG to flegg (8 week comp to 24 week…) and the issues like combining work / but being physically prepared for Flegg etc etc

many reasons why players don’t “kick on” or don’t make it at 20 and take a few years (after being a “gun” junior)…..and not necessarily the clubs fault…

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The only Eels junior I care about these days is Junior Barlow. The rest are a massive disappointment since the club decided to be fiscally responsible. How can the Roosters be dominating the lower grades yet again? The answer is money.

Gronk

Staff member
The only Eels junior I care about these days is Junior Barlow. The rest are a massive disappointment since the club decided to be fiscally responsible. How can the Roosters be dominating the lower grades yet again? The answer is money.

Roosters did a big fish little fish takeover of the bowlo. Nek minute.

Located in Waverley, the site is approximately one hectare in area and in the premium coastal eastern suburbs of Sydney, approximately 6 kilometres from the CBD. The project will be delivered with the landowner, Eastern Suburbs Leagues Club (ESLC). The site is nestled amongst an array of local infrastructure and amenity including Waverley Oval, Waverley College, Tamarama Beach and Westfield Bondi Junction. The project will deliver a boutique project of 55 apartments for those aged over 55, integrated with a new Waverley Bowling Club and bowling greens to be retained by the ESLC.

1658206097132.png

hindy111

Post Whore

Sharks and Penrith have been producing some good ones. You also don't know how good these Roosters kids are. Or how many are playing up a grade or not.
We have Pensini,JA,Laizou, Russel, Mataele all playing up in grade. Imagine if you threw those 5 kids back down.
We also don't know how many of our kids are 18ylds and Roosters might have majority being 19/20ylds.
Penrith I think have 4 or 5 playing NSW cup who are eligible for under 20s. Plus Tago and May still eligible.

hindy111

Post Whore
He is fairly well spoken but he’s also thick as two bricks. Goes to show you don’t need to be smart to lead a certain class of man. Some of the most inspirational blokes I knew in the army weren’t too bright but plenty of merkins would’ve followed them into hell.

Do dumb people know they are dumb. I've thought about this. They may not have the brains to know