What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
But the roosters took tupou from the kid to the rep quality player he is now

But you stated from juniors. Tupou had gone through age restricted competitions before joining the roosters. They developed him into the player he is today but he wasn't from the juniors.

Same path as Niukore with us. Came across after being in the Warriors age restricted teams but we developed him into a rep player. Wouldn't say we developed him from the juniors

hindy111

Post Whore
But you stated from juniors. Tupou had gone through age restricted competitions before joining the roosters. They developed him into the player he is today but he wasn't from the juniors.

Same path as Niukore with us. Came across after being in the Warriors age restricted teams but we developed him into a rep player. Wouldn't say we developed him from the juniors

We had Ken Sio, Tonga and Burt for wing spots at the time. I can see why we didn't hold him. Burt was getting old however.
I think I recall a few (maybe you) saying we should ofmkept Toupo. Anyhows he has had a great career.

strider

Post Whore

Cool maybe my way of wording it was wrong ... taken from a young pre-nrl player to a rep level player

hindy111

Post Whore
It's hard to gauge and slightly dissapointing clubs don't provide under 20s team lists and players ages and heights weights etc like they used to.