What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Highlights are up: https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2023/08/20/nsw-cup-highlights--eels-v-roosters---round-25/

So Guymer didn't play centre when Penisini went off, it was actually Keir who moved to centre. Of the youngsters:

* Josh Lynn is definitely big enough to play against grownups.

* Matt Arthur is very small.

* Guymer is small for a forward.

* JJBM isn't big either.

* Tuivati is a very big lad. I can't believe some of his SG Ball opponents made him look small.

Hopefully some of these smaller merkins bring some defensive mobility to the squad in future years.

JokerEel

Coach
Highlights are up: https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2023/08/20/nsw-cup-highlights--eels-v-roosters---round-25/

So Guymer didn't play centre when Penisini went off, it was actually Keir who moved to centre. Of the youngsters:

* Josh Lynn is definitely big enough to play against grownups.

* Matt Arthur is very small.

* Guymer is small for a forward.

* JJBM isn't big either.

* Tuivati is a very big lad. I can't believe some of his SG Ball opponents made him look small.

Hopefully some of these smaller merkins bring some defensive mobility to the squad in future years.

Why are you posting Cup highlights in the Juniors thread ffs..

They are cup players now not juniors.

Anyway Matt Arthur is small the rest are big enough for their positions.

Shame the replay didn't show the amazing break from Yates😉

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Why are you posting Cup highlights in the Juniors thread ffs..

They are cup players now not juniors.
They are still juniors. None of them are on full time contracts ffs. Hopefully next year some get development deals or even sneak into the top 30, but three of them will still be eligible for SG Ball.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So young Kalache has taken time away to perform the Hajj. This guy is officially in our development list next year (and this year) and also no longer Flegg-eligible in 2024. I wonder if he’s intending to come back, or will he become yet another Parramatta player who’s realised there are more important things in life than rugby league.

Stagger eel

Staff member
So young Kalache has taken time away to perform the Hajj. This guy is officially in our development list next year (and this year) and also no longer Flegg-eligible in 2024. I wonder if he’s intending to come back, or will he become yet another Parramatta player who’s realised there are more important things in life than rugby league.

Corey Fenning is another that disappeared of the face of the earth...supposedly had an injury at the start of the year.