What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Gronk

Staff member
Corey Fenning is another that disappeared of the face of the earth...supposedly had an injury at the start of the year.
True. Playing the Sombreros last week made me think about the brouhaha over the Niutili-Schmidt brothers. Last time I looked the hooker was playing for the Hills Bulls. IIRC the RL world was caving in when they defected to the roosters. Just shows nothing is in the bank.

T-Boon

Coach
They should play these games before NRL games and televise on fox. Get it back to when it was a really big deal. Schoolboys is part of the gateway rather than pathway. The gateway should be very inviting.

JokerEel

Coach
They should play these games before NRL games and televise on fox. Get it back to when it was a really big deal. Schoolboys is part of the gateway rather than pathway. The gateway should be very inviting.

Nah they would rather show replays of 360 on Foxtel...

I would love the NRL to create a proper schools competition especially with country schools. Develop from their into a national under 20s then you can have a bloody draft..

Move the juniors away from clubs.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Or not. Did they take the try off them or has the merkin running the updates shat himself? Either way the Storm only need a draw.

Latest posts