What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Gronk

Staff member
A

And who was that
Are we seriously arguing over an average player that had no future here.
Of course we are, anything to push a lane agenda
N

No I understand, in regards to me, some people just can’t accept what’s in front of their eyes, they are so agenda driven, anyway I’m happy for JA
You and Pou have formed a lovely little friendship.
Must be a coincidence that all these people are here at the same time minimising and denying malicious intent- again.

Yes, yes let’s move on.

IFR33K

Coach
Must be a coincidence that all these people are here at the same time minimising and denying malicious intent- again.

Yes, yes let’s move on.

mate, it’s ridiculous to think he left because of a few fans and some boo’s from the crowd.

You’ve been boo’ed here more than ja has in his illustrious career, yet you haven’t f^*ked off yet.

like a bad haemorrhoid you’re still here.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Yes, yes let’s move on.
Nice try f**kface, malicious intent lol.

Saying I think he shouldn’t be on the bench last season and thinking he won’t make it as a first grader is malicious intent???? Didn’t you also question him as a first grader earlier in the year?? Was that malicious intent?? Or that was ok because it was posted by you??

Your BS argument is being held together by sticky tape just like the BS you were sprouting last year to justify his inclusion.

Gronk

Staff member
mate, it’s ridiculous to think he left because of a few fans and some boo’s from the crowd.

You’ve been boo’ed here more than ja has in his illustrious career, yet you haven’t f^*ked off yet.

like a bad haemorrhoid you’re still here.
Gaslighting. Own it you pussy.

Gronk

Staff member
Nice try f**kface, malicious intent lol.

Saying I think he shouldn’t be on the bench last season and thinking he won’t make it as a first grader is malicious intent???? Didn’t you also question him as a first grader earlier in the year?? Was that malicious intent?? Or that was ok because it was posted by you??

Your BS argument is being held together by sticky tape just like the BS you were sprouting last year to justify his inclusion.
Nice try.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Like this one ?
More deflection from the hypocrite, when we questioned his ability or his selection in the side it was with malicious intent(lol Wanker words) but when you did question his ability and if he ever would make it as a first grader it was from a position of love lol.

time for another gif methinks!!

Gronk

Staff member
More deflection from the hypocrite, when we questioned his ability or his selection in the side it was with malicious intent(lol Wanker words) but when you did question his ability and if he ever would make it as a first grader it was from a position of love lol.

time for another gif methinks!!

It's not nice when anonymous people harass you online is it ? At least you meangirls can answer back. Albeit somewhat clumsily. 👍

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It's not nice when anonymous people harass you online is it ? At least you meangirls can answer back. Albeit somewhat clumsily. 👍
Lol mean girls what shit are you babbling about now?? No 50+ male speaks like this. You sound like a 20 yr old Arts major with green hair and 4 cats. Keep deflecting you hypocrite it must be great up there on that high horse.

hindy111

Post Whore

I've worked on jobs where the bosses son comes along. Nobody trusts the bosses son as much. I think its good JA is creating his own path and wish him all the best.

You need to face reality. He didn't leave cause of a few boos.

Gronk

Staff member
Lol mean girls what shit are you babbling about now?? No 50+ male speaks like this. You sound like a 20 yr old Arts major with green hair and 4 cats. Keep deflecting you hypocrite it must be great up there on that high horse.
1693781154782.png

Stagger eel

Staff member
I've worked on jobs where the bosses son comes along. Nobody trusts the bosses son as much. I think its good JA is creating his own path and wish him all the best.

You need to face reality. He didn't leave cause of a few boos.

it was a bit more than a few boos mate...

waaaay too much was made out of a kid who was purely a back up half in the squad which is pretty much the same role he's playing at Manly.

it's been said a few times before and I'll say it again, we wouldn't be having this conversation if his name wasn't Arthur.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
it was a bit more than a few boos mate...

waaaay too much was made out of a kid who was purely a back up half in the squad which is pretty much the same role he's playing at Manly.

it's been said a few times before and I'll say it again, we wouldn't be having this conversation if his name wasn't Arthur.
Yeah because I doubt he would have been our only back up half in the entire squad, and I doubt he would have been parachuted into the top 30 at just 18 if his name was Bloggs.

Latest posts