What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
MA is bigger than the evil gnome that’s now at the Dogs was at that age
Fair enough. It's easy to lose perspective on how big these guys are. Tuivati was one of the biggest merkins on the field today and yet I remember there were a couple of SG Ball opponents who made him look small. Then your mate Josh Lynn didn't look any smaller in reserve grade than he does in Flegg. He'd be over 90kg already.

Gronk

Staff member
What happens if dad gets the chop, does junior go with him ?
Hiw do you know that Marthur even wants to hang around after what the pricks did to his older brother ? What would advise him ? I’d say get in early and leave. Get into a good system with maybe a $ devopment contract somewhere.

The Predictor

Juniors
Hiw do you know that Marthur even wants to hang around after what the pricks did to his older brother ? What would advise him ? I’d say get in early and leave. Get into a good system with maybe a $ devopment contract somewhere.
That prick would be his father, for putting his child under massive duress, don’t blame the fans, blame the peanut he call’s dad

Gronk

Staff member
That prick would be his father, for putting his child under massive duress, don’t blame the fans, blame the peanut he call’s dad
He’s doing the same job at Manly. Show me where their fans are giving it to him ? 6 odd games as a fillin. Next year with cherry and brooks he won’t be sighted until injury or origin strikes. That’s the same job as the he had at the Eels.

The Predictor

Juniors
He’s doing the same job at Manly. Show me where their fans are giving it to him ? 6 odd games as a fillin. Next year with cherry and brooks he won’t be sighted until injury or origin strikes. That’s the same job as the he had at the Eels.

So are you trying to tell me that his father acted in his best interest???? please…..

JokerEel

Coach

Yep he is doing his job at Manly same as when he was with us a fill in..

Problem is our fans expected too much from him and he also played too much first grade last year.

IFR33K

Coach
I wasn’t trying to start an argument, some people just need to voice their opinion and disregard others

It obviously wasn’t you I was referring to. Ja was surplus to needs and even on the bench for a 4 minute cameo was a waste. Even if he was ready or of first grade standard it was pointless him there.

if he thinks he’s good enough and gone to manly for an opportunity, then good luck to him.

The Predictor

Juniors
N
It obviously wasn’t you I was referring to. Ja was surplus to needs and even on the bench for a 4 minute cameo was a waste. Even if he was ready or of first grade standard it was pointless him there.

if he thinks he’s good enough and gone to manly for an opportunity, then good luck to him.
No I understand, in regards to me, some people just can’t accept what’s in front of their eyes, they are so agenda driven, anyway I’m happy for JA

hindy111

Post Whore

You and Pou have formed a lovely little friendship.

JokerEel

Coach
Anyway...

Bulldogs beat the Sharks in Flegg so we play the Sharks next weekend at Leichhardt Oval assuming both games are on Saturday.

Bulldogs play the Roosters winner goes on to the GF Loser plays us the week after.