What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels preparing $2.1 million raid for Penrith Panthers forward Luke Lewis

Delboy

First Grade
Lewis will not be at the Eels , hope he has guarantees to get paid as I understand both Tigers and Sharks have financial issues

Shows how attractive SK is , I guess

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Lewis will not be at the Eels , hope he has guarantees to get paid as I understand both Tigers and Sharks have financial issues

Shows how attractive SK is , I guess

If I was Lewis (or any player) I'd be avoid Parra because of the amount bitchy, whinging, insecure small minded "fans" that we have.

Delboy

First Grade
Thanks Tezza, so no problems with the coach I guess, all good there?

The point I was making was that we appear to have offered the most cash, and didnt get anywhere. The SMH this morning suggested that the Tigers are using life after football tactic, and will be paying for Lewis to go to the States to do some strength and conditioning training (per Skandalis) to set him up.

We need to think like that, but who knows what we did

Utey

Coach
OMFG, he wants to win a premiership, will he do that here? Probably not. He was never a chance of coming.

bartman

Immortal
If I was Lewis (or any player) I'd be avoid Parra because of the amount bitchy, whinging, insecure small minded "fans" that we have.
Yeah, that'd be a massive factor for any player to consider when deciding their future - so much more important that coaching, facilities, winning culture and quality of the squad....

its funny everyone around here seems to think its a two horse race between sharks and tigers why is nine news still putting us in the mix?

Stagger eel

Staff member
its funny everyone around here seems to think its a two horse race between sharks and tigers why is nine news still putting us in the mix?

maybe because our media guru McDougall is still trying to work out a positive spin on the story, we should see something sometime next week..

boxhead

First Grade
I know what it will be.

"Lewis honoured to be part of Kearney's vision"

I don't know if I'd be honoured if Kearney saw me though....

*da-dum-teep*

Eels Dude

Coach

Pretty sure Lewis wouldn't be reading the forums to see the whinging and insecure posts fans make when he's making his decision about what club to go to...

hindy111

Post Whore
Last i heard Lewis has been offered a guest role for him and his wife on the " shire " if he signs with the sharks.

Parra Pride

Referee
Pretty sure Lewis wouldn't be reading the forums to see the whinging and insecure posts fans make when he's making his decision about what club to go to...

I told Justin Horo some of the stuff that used to get posted about him on here once.

#FunTimes