What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels preparing $2.1 million raid for Penrith Panthers forward Luke Lewis

Tommy Coco

Juniors
FWIW, I do not see very much difference in that last response of Pou's from any other opinion he puts up here. Obviously he can be sacrastic and funny like the majority, its just he does bang on endlessly about sacking the coach contrary to what appears to be the majority here.

I like to believe the logic he has come up with re: younger developing players/mixing form etc and would add that through injury, suspension, new recruits we have had bugger all consistency in the 17 this year. I can't think of 2 weeks running where 1-17 have run out the same week to week. If they are in experienced, old, not up to NRL standard + having different team mates each week that doesn't do much for the confidence in the man beside you - poor defence, un-creative attack.

On topic, Luke would add heaps but we wont get him is my personal feeling, there is still alot of player contracts to settle before next year in the competition + we have the likes of Loko and Marmin vying for spots next year, plenty of time and events to play out.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Right, now how f#cking hard was that?

No harder than the first f**king time I put forward the exact same argument in the exact same manner - as Tommy Coco pointed out.

The problem is when I put it forward that way, a crowd of monkeys tend to jump up and down and fling shit at it. Including yourself lingard. Maybe look at your own responses before questioning why people post a certain way. I'm happy to have a reasoned discussion because I know I'll win every time. You merkins know it too, which is why you resort to childish bullshit in response to arguments you can't refute. And as you've seen, I'm happy to go that way too.

Always outnumbered, never outgunned. But the majority set the tone around here, as much as you want to blame me for it.

#3Amigos

bartman

Immortal
You merkins know it too, which is why you resort to childish bullshit in response to arguments you can't refute.
Wow, I wonder where that tone originally started? Couldn't be from you PP, because you're so hard done by... :lol:.

#misunderstoodgenius
#referbacktoavengerspost

Sparky 74

Juniors
Again the only way Luke Lewis is to come to Parra if Ricky Stuart is the coach.
But I think he needs to get himself sorted as he sounds like a crybaby at the moment. Needs to grow a set & let go of the apron strings.

lingard

Coach
No harder than the first f**king time I put forward the exact same argument in the exact same manner - as Tommy Coco pointed out.

The problem is when I put it forward that way, a crowd of monkeys tend to jump up and down and fling shit at it. Including yourself lingard. Maybe look at your own responses before questioning why people post a certain way. I'm happy to have a reasoned discussion because I know I'll win every time. You merkins know it too, which is why you resort to childish bullshit in response to arguments you can't refute. And as you've seen, I'm happy to go that way too.

Always outnumbered, never outgunned. But the majority set the tone around here, as much as you want to blame me for it.

#3Amigos

Well, you know, I think you`ve hit the nail on the head there. Win every time? Really? Is that what it`s all about? A reasoned discussion is there to be won or lost? Or are you just 'taking the piss' again? I don`t know.
I do know that from day one on this forum you deliberately set yourself apart from everyone else here. You ostracised yourself. Now, that`s either some sort of stupid game you play (which is very immature, in my opinion) or it`s an extension of your real-life personality. Either way, it`s a shame - because you do have some insightful comments to make (no more, no less, than anyone else). And if you`re so concerned about 'winning' conversations and making people look 'stupid', you really should go back over your win/loss record on this forum. It`s not working for you, mate.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well, you know, I think you`ve hit the nail on the head there. Win every time? Really? Is that what it`s all about? A reasoned discussion is there to be won or lost? Or are you just 'taking the piss' again? I don`t know.
I do know that from day one on this forum you deliberately set yourself apart from everyone else here. You ostracised yourself. Now, that`s either some sort of stupid game you play (which is very immature, in my opinion) or it`s an extension of your real-life personality. Either way, it`s a shame - because you do have some insightful comments to make (no more, no less, than anyone else). And if you`re so concerned about 'winning' conversations and making people look 'stupid', you really should go back over your win/loss record on this forum. It`s not working for you, mate.

I'm lucky you're not the referee then!

With a handful of exceptions, this forum is home to the most ignorant whingers on the internet. I'll keep bringing the truth because you merkins f**king deserve me. :crazy:

:crazy:

#Madmerkin:crazy:

cv8z

Juniors

With a handful of exceptions, this forum is home to the most ignorant whingers on the internet. I'll keep bringing the truth because you merkins f**king deserve me. :crazy:

You could almost charge.
Its entertaining. Beats the tv!

Eels Dude

Coach

You must be a member of a lot of forums and have a lot of spare time on your hands to narrow it down so much.

Gronk

Staff member
Hope Luke Lewis watched The Shire last night. Why would you want your kids to grow up with those loonies ?

Latest posts