What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels prop Justin Poore completes shock switch to English Super League side

bartman

Immortal
Was he? Pretty sure Kearney could have just played Tonga (when fit) and Horo in the centres if he wanted to. But he often went for Morgan and Blair.
He did play Tonga when fit, and obviously had ongoing issues with Horo (among other players) in 2012.

And in case you haven't noticed, my comments are always in reply to you and your bigoted brigade's attempt
I hadn't noticed, and I have no brigade. I'm just one person (of many, by the sound of your description) who happen to have formed an opinion different to yours, based on the evidence available to any of us.

I simply try to add perspective and levity, seeing as so many of you seem to lack it so sorely.
Kearney was a joke, after about round 4 this season there was nothing to do other than laugh! So I have plenty of levity - mostly at the expense of those trying so seriously to add what they deem "perspective"! Good luck with you and your mate's quest...