What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels prop Peni Terepo turns down chance to join Melbourne Storm

Gronk

Staff member
Good re-sigining. But this was worthy of making the papers?

There are a few things certain in life: Death, taxes and the Telecrap loving the Mad Monk Abbott at one end of the paper and laying the boot into the Eels at the other end.

Delboy

First Grade
So Gronk, you would rather someone finds something positive to say about the Ginger Ninja, give me a break. Hope the Telecrap hammers her and the Greens from here to wherever, this country is being fed to the vultures with that lot in charge

Gronk

Staff member
So Gronk, you would rather someone finds something positive to say about the Ginger Ninja, give me a break. Hope the Telecrap hammers her and the Greens from here to wherever, this country is being fed to the vultures with that lot in charge

I'm not going to pollute this thread with political opinion, but I will say that I would prefer that the Telecrap (and one particular Sydney AM radio station) reports the news and leaves their editorial agendas out of print/broadcast. It pains me that my children could read/listen to their swayed opinions and accept them as fact. That goes for either side of the political fence.

TheRam

Coach

Correction...with either lot in charge.

Please people read a book.

A great one to read is "Globalisation - Demise Of The Australian Nation" by Graham L. Strachan.

I guarantee, one of the scariest books you will ever read.

jimmy77au

Juniors
Correction...with either lot in charge.

Please people read a book.

A great one to read is "Globalisation - Demise Of The Australian Nation" by Graham L. Strachan.

I guarantee, one of the scariest books you will ever read.

so this was written before his demise in a helicopter crash?

was a great writer - who could forget hits like - Jukebox in Siberia, Living in the 70's.....

forward pass

Coach
if your not commenting on the article, why post it #-o

Gronky does a damn good job of posting any article relating to our club, almost relating to our club, remotely related to our club and could possibly be construed as relating to our club.

Give him a break mate - he is doing a great job.

Thanks Gronk - love your work. Saves me trawling through the papers !

SDM

First Grade

Conspiracies and silver bullets aside, surely you can open your mind far enough to realise that people do not need to like labor or liberal, they can hate both.

TheRam

Coach
Conspiracies and silver bullets aside, surely you can open your mind far enough to realise that people do not need to like labor or liberal, they can hate both.

Pity, it would seem, that you can't open a book from time to time and read something that will challenge your set beliefs. Heaven forbid it may wipe away some of that smugness you carry around like a dude with a 12 inch DI*K.

Oh but hold on, you're witty.

TheRam

Coach
theres 15 other clubs in the comp last time i checked why are we always the team they use to fill in a blank page? the defending premiers have lost 4 games in a row and are struggling to make the finals why dont they write about THAT?

Cause even when we're down we are more interesting.

Eels Dude

Coach
Who wants to challenge their set beliefs. That'd be like a staunch Christian reading Hindu scriptures.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Pity, it would seem, that you can't open a book from time to time and read something that will challenge your set beliefs. Heaven forbid it may wipe away some of that smugness you carry around like a dude with a 12 inch DI*K.

Oh but hold on, you're witty.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Honestly, mate - you're berating him about smugness moments after you yourself smugly, yet subtly, declared you read more than others and that it helps keep you informed...

Haynzy

First Grade
Who wants to challenge their set beliefs. That'd be like a staunch Christian reading Hindu scriptures.

As a staunch Christian I find this quite important and necessary.
As soon as you think you have "truth" totally sown up you are in trouble.

Latest posts