What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels prop Peni Terepo turns down chance to join Melbourne Storm

TheRam

Coach
Pot. Kettle. Black.

Honestly, mate - you're berating him about smugness moments after you yourself smugly, yet subtly, declared you read more than others and that it helps keep you informed...

Sorry for reading and knowing more. Maybe you should try it too. Wake up dumb arse. :lol:

TheRam

Coach
Beautifully put.

Suity

Totally agree. For the record, I know very little and always learning, but next to me some of you people are absolute cavemen by comparison. That is why you attack opinions that seems a little strange or different from what you know.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Oh and if you did, you will find that Christianity is not exactly original. ;-)

It's not supposed to be - the first half of the Christian holy book is the holy book of an older religion (Judaism). The Bible doesn't ever pretend otherwise.

This is all beside the point that you talk about 'not original' as though originality is the ultimate goal of a religious text. It's not a book on 'spirituality' self-published in Newtown, and it's not trying to win the adulation of the overeducated-but-underemployable.

The holy texts of the Abrahamic religions have shaped the world, and are still more influential than any other books in print. That fact alone makes them more likely to be 'the truth' than whatever smug piece of crap the self-important are pimping this month.

Bigfella

Coach
Conspiracies and silver bullets aside, surely you can open your mind far enough to realise that people do not need to like labor or liberal, they can hate both.

I think EVERYONE would like Casper's input at this point.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Back on topic (and while we wait for Casper to show up), I'm glad we've signed Peni Terepo and I've been anxious about the club losing him for a while now.

Then again, I'm a notoriously bad judge of junior talent. There's a post somewhere in the archives where I state that just because Jarryd Hayne was carving up in reserve grade doesn't mean he'll make it as a first grader.

SDM

First Grade
Totally agree. For the record, I know very little and always learning, but next to me some of you people are absolute cavemen by comparison. That is why you attack opinions that seems a little strange or different from what you know.

Ugg. Stay away from my fallout cave full of cutlery.

Captain BF

Juniors
I know that this has nothing to do with this thread, but i think this is a good signing. 2 years should be enough time to see how he is developing. For a front rower, Terepo should be just about to be at the start of his prime at 22-23.

Bigfella

Coach
What the article also demonstrates is how essential it is to use punctuation and apostrophes carefully when writing stories about this guy.

Latest posts