What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels sign Josh Papalii for 2014

strider

Post Whore
I just like being one of the few merkins around here who can admit when he's wrong.

It gives me the moral highground when the rest of you merkins start acting the damn fool.

you weren't wrong - they HAD been competitive before your post ... you just have no foresight

parra pete

Referee
Well.....whatever you think....You are free to express an opinion...and whilst I might not agree with it....you know what Voltaire said..he was a great defender of your right to say it...or in this case..POST IT.

BTW Gary --- Life is thickly sown with thorns, and I know no other remedy than to pass quickly through them. The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us.

AND Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Well.....whatever you think....You are free to express an opinion...and whilst I might not agree with it....you know what Voltaire said..he was a great defender of your right to say it...or in this case..POST IT.

BTW Gary --- Life is thickly sown with thorns, and I know no other remedy than to pass quickly through them. The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us.

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure Voltaire invented twitter...at least that's what I read on Facebook.

strider

Post Whore

dude! - just walk around them - usually some council guys have cut them back enough to make a path .... geez, and they say old people are wise :roll: