What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels sign Josh Papalii for 2014

oldmancraigy

Coach
Hey guys - I just read an old newspaper article that said we've secured Josh Papali for next season. Some cool quotes about how he's excited to come here, and how he signed in front of his mother.

Can't wait.

emjaycee

Coach
Hey guys - I just read an old newspaper article that said we've secured Josh Papali for next season. Some cool quotes about how he's excited to come here, and how he signed in front of his mother.

Can't wait.

OMC - do u want to borrow my De Lorean?
Josh does a "Papalii" which is a new term you will soon learn about as you go through this thread.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
i hope thompson does well, well enough to make the raiders regret being screwed by papalii's agent.

thompson should be filthy on papalii

parra pete

Referee
Joel did alright. Not bad for a bush kid from Ivanhoe.
I wish he had stayed with the Raiders though. Backward step, career wise, in switching to St George (ie in my opinion). The Raiders are on the cusp of something big..St George is yesterday's team..and without Soward they will go backwards.

Someone

Bench
You're kidding right?

We absolutely signed him. That's why this thread started.

then why he no come.
man-crying-o.gif

parra pete

Referee
then why he no come.
man-crying-o.gif

Because the Eels announced his signing too early..He used the get out clause - as he was entitled to do.
It is Rugby League's "When is a contract NOT a contract?"...I can't understand the value of signing one...EVER. They are not worth the paper they are written on.
Coaches abandon them, players abandon them..why bother at all???

strider

Post Whore
Joel did alright. Not bad for a bush kid from Ivanhoe.
I wish he had stayed with the Raiders though. Backward step, career wise, in switching to St George (ie in my opinion). The Raiders are on the cusp of something big..St George is yesterday's team..and without Soward they will go backwards.

no, he's just another rugby league idiot covered in tattoos .... well so I've been told

TeHEel

Juniors
Um.....the player gets paid if the team punts him or the player does not get paid if he leaves.... Sounds like two good reasons to have a contract.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Because the Eels announced his signing too early..He used the get out clause - as he was entitled to do.
It is Rugby League's "When is a contract NOT a contract?"...I can't understand the value of signing one...EVER. They are not worth the paper they are written on.
Coaches abandon them, players abandon them..why bother at all???

oh, so its our fault ?

Raiders forum is that way turncoat :arrow:

parra pete

Referee
Just like Penrith with Soward, and Thompson too?

EXACTLY....Contracts are not worth the ink when people treat them as they like!!!
Why bother to sign one?????
It an era where handshake means nothing...why would a piece of ink on a piece of paper be any different. People bail out of their obligations whenever they feel like it..
We get the type of justice we deserve...honor is sfa..

Latest posts