Parramatta Eels sign Josh Papalii for 2014

Discussion in 'Parramatta Eels' started by Etu Uaisele, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Ratchy

Ratchy Juniors

Not the fact they were let go but there was no one in mind to replace them. That is the ridiculous part

2. parra pete

parra pete Coach

3. 84 Baby

84 Baby Coach

Just block the asshat. If you keep farting, the smell will never leave

4. Kornstar

Kornstar Coach

Didn't our great CEO try and recruit Cooper?

5. Twizzle

Twizzle Administrator Staff Member

just like you're not a troll or a turncoat ?

sorry, but actions speak louder than words

6. boxhead

boxhead First Grade

So you say you aren't a name dropper, but then proceed to name drop several names in the same post. :lol:
    When people rightfully point out how idiotic your posts are, you respond with crap like "everyone has the right to blah blah" and supposedly life-defining quotes. Here's a tip; I live my own life, as does everyone else here, and trying to argue with us, call us idiots, and then attempt to teach us life lessons is pathetic and stupid. Do every Eels fan a favour and f**k off to a forum that actually gives a damn about the Raiders. What part of "Parramatta Eels forum" can't you grasp? If you are attempting to take the high and mighty route, maybe common sense would dictate you leave us "hapless jokes" to our own devices when clearly you aren't going to convince us of anything?
    :arrow:

7. parra pete

parra pete Coach

Funny post Boxhead...or should that be Boofhead..when I need a pip squeak like you to give me advice I'll flush the toilet...you hapless joke. :lol:

8. Someone

Someone Bench

where did you get them clothes from, the toilet store?

9. parra pete

parra pete Coach

Don't be sorry....

Turncoat...fmd...I thought you were an adult. Turncoat? turncoat...in sport? ?????
    I'm afraid you take it more seriously than I do...TURNCOAT..hahahahahahahaha...can't believe that...next you'll be calling me a tiddletat or some other juvenile name....Turncoat....hahahahahaha FMD Classic....

10. Gary Gutful

Gary Gutful Immortal

Just getting it back on topic, who here is excited about signing that merkin Papali?

11. Gary Gutful

Gary Gutful Immortal

Hang on, I just heard he might not be coming....f**k! When did that happen?

12. parra pete

parra pete Coach

Me, for one...:lol: especially now Thommo is off to St George..

13. Ratchy

Ratchy Juniors

Thats a line that keeps getting trotted out all the time which doesn't wash with me. The coach didn't want Mateo, Inu and Keating at the club for various reasons some of which include lack of discipline which i have no problem with. Surely he had some idea who was going to replace them all.

14. Eels Dude

Eels Dude Coach

Why not? He admitted it himself at the time. We didn't really need a replacement for Inu because we still had a backline of Hayne, Burt, Reddy, Tahu and Grothe contracted for 2011. It was just unfortunate that after Supercoach arrived one of those decided to retire, and another one was released. Kris Keating's bench utility role was replaced with Casey Maguire, and Mateo was replaced with Maitua. But keep saying those players were never replaced...

15. Kornstar

Kornstar Coach

Someone also mentioned Kingston, it was also well documented that Schubert wouldn't let anyone take a pay cut like the players offered, our hands were tied.

I think facts are getting in the way of who we can blame.

Ando may not be blameless but FMD you would think he was the one who solely destroyed the club and the current mob who hired the worst coach in history keep deflecting and blaming everyone but themselves!

16. hineyrulz

hineyrulz Post Whore

Nah i wouldn't block him, i enjoy the banter with pete and hopefully he does as well. It's fun yanking his chain over his best mates ;-)

17. lingard

lingard First Grade

At the time, Poore and Shackleton were theoretically very good signings. There was no way of predicting Poore's poor performance and injuries, and no way of predicting Shackleton's injury (if he didn't receive that serious injury he might have turned out to be a great acquisition if that's how you spell it). And I remember almost everyone thinking (I had my doubts) that getting Tahu was a real coup. As for Keating, I reckon Anderson was right in getting rid of him. Mateo and Inu, despite there brilliance, were just not getting what the coach wanted from them (a bit of restraint and some consistency). Hindsight's wonderful, but at the time, I think Anderson basically made the right decisions.

18. lingard

lingard First Grade

I thought someone was farting in here.

19. Gary Gutful

Gary Gutful Immortal

Yep - I believe ME dropped an SBD.

20. parra pete

parra pete Coach

Me too! Life would be boring if everyone agreed....or so Jack Gibson told me...;-)