What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels vs Brisbane Broncos Live Updates *spoilers*

pantherz9103

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
f**k you talk some shyte.
Go and play with your Bronco father

The Eels could barely had time to go forward on each tackle. It can't just be because of the Broncos fast line speed and the Eels lack of big boppers, can it? :(

Y2Eel

First Grade
pantherz9103 said:
I feel sorry for parra. They again fell victim to the Broncos standing offside half the game tactics.

I thought it was due to how long archer let them hang on the tackled player... but still the broncs defence is very good...

Mr Saab

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
The Eels could barely had time to go forward on each tackle. It can't just be because of the Broncos fast line speed and the Eels lack of big boppers, can it? :(

Well it is a major part of it.
The eels have no props.
Cordoba is a kid and Robinson is far from a prop.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Two words of comfort for those who couldn't stand to see the Broncos win the comp this year, or in any year for that matter.

SHANE ... PERRY :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
Two words of comfort for those who couldn't stand to see the Broncos win the comp this year, or in any year for that matter.

SHANE ... PERRY :lol:

I will say it again...you talk shyte.

dio

Juniors
c_eagle said:
All these bitter fans from loser teams are providing some great entertainment.

enjoy it while you can i dont think manly can win another game this year;-)

Y2Eel

First Grade
dio said:
enjoy it while you can i dont think manly can win another game this year;-)

Nah they are starting to get a roll on they will fight for a GF spot

pantherz9103

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
I will say it again...you talk shyte.

Yeah whatever. I have a right to be frustrated after the shyte the panthers have dished up this year.

Back on track, explain how Shane Perry is in anyway good?
He is about 28 years old and barely played first grade before this year. He practically just passes the ball and never runs. He is a passenger in your team.

I know Panthers are sh*te atm but we'll just see how we go with a fresh change of approach with Matthew Elliot at the helm. But we are finished now so as someone who was born in Melbourne, I have to go with the Storm and I'm confident I'm on a winner.

My second favourite team of last year (The Tigers) won the comp too so I sure can pick the bandwagons to jump on, lol!

pantherz9103

First Grade
salivor said:
Two words of comfort for Panthers fans MAD... MONDAY. Hope you enjoy it.

No I'm not a member of the team that drops balls, misses tackles and gives away dumb penalties.

well done to the broncos, it will be interesting to see how they will go finals time, if they keep playing like they have for these past 2 weeks, they should go far

dio

Juniors
eelsta said:
How was i calling you anything, either your a lad(male) or a lass(female):?

most peaple i know are offended at being called lad or lass including me.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Good win and I was impressed at the general improvement accross the board. We now have a chance to cement a top 4 spot next week. I was impressed with perry today actually. People don't realise this but he is EXACTLY what this team needs. A solid no7 that will give Lockyer the ball and it is working well. Hodges should stay at fullback, he was sensational again.

Latest posts