What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels vs Brisbane Broncos Live Updates *spoilers*

renouf

Juniors
except everyone expects a no7 as good as johns or some sh*t.. Perry did what was required of him today. That was impressive by Brisbane, in as far as they looked so organised in everything they did. Hodges to stay at fullback for mine.

gregstar

Referee
eelsta said:
Good question, if someone called me a lass i'd be extremely flattered i can tell you
lad–noun
1. a boy or youth.
2. Informal. a familiar or affectionate term of address for a man; chap.

lass–noun
1. a girl or young woman, esp. one who is unmarried.
2. a female sweetheart: a young lad and his lass.

yep - pretty offensive stuff.
i'm sure this is why scotland fought wars. people called them lads & lasses.

i hope parra were to win next week, i would prefer to play them rather than canberra

although i think parra will lift for the finals, so if it was a dogs-eels game 1st week, it should be a cracker

Y2Eel

First Grade
renouf said:
except everyone expects a no7 as good as johns or some sh*t.. Perry did what was required of him today. That was impressive by Brisbane, in as far as they looked so organised in everything they did. Hodges to stay at fullback for mine.

Hunt was a pedestrian today on the wing he should go back to fullback...

Perry was ok today aswell but it wouldnt hurt having someone who could do a little more with the ball...

Y2Eel

First Grade
jimmy_the_greek said:
i hope parra were to win next week, i would prefer to play them rather than canberra

although i think parra will lift for the finals, so if it was a dogs-eels game 1st week, it should be a cracker

It shouldnt matter who you guys play in the first week you guys need to worry about getting your roll on with asotasi and tonga missing i think the dogs are going to be battling to stay alive...
But with big willie back you guys should be ok...

eelsta

Bench
gregstar said:
lad–noun
1. a boy or youth.
2. Informal. a familiar or affectionate term of address for a man; chap.

lass–noun
1. a girl or young woman, esp. one who is unmarried.
2. a female sweetheart: a young lad and his lass.

yep - pretty offensive stuff.
i'm sure this is why scotland fought wars. people called them lads & lasses.

How to offend somebody without even trying:?

Y2Eel said:
It shouldnt matter who you guys play in the first week you guys need to worry about getting your roll on with asotasi and tonga missing i think the dogs are going to be battling to stay alive...
But with big willie back you guys should be ok...

i hope so, asotasi is hoping to be back 3rd week, but its different to hope and when your actually going to return, although i do think the 1st week for us will be important, (every team would like a rest in the 2nd week)

salivor

First Grade
Hunts defence was a shocker today but we did look great when he got involved on attack. You'd like to move him into halfback but I don't know if he could handle the defense and whether his kicking game is good enough. Ultimately I think the safest option is to put Hodges back to centre and Hunt to fullback.

effnic said:
Your a disgrace to all manly fans and should be stripped of your moderating.............no your life ;-) .

When you hate someone so badely! (i.e Brisbane) You'll support your own team, and whoever they play!

Big Pete

Referee
Lay off the kid effnic, he's just a wannbe Manly supporter anyways. :p

Good win and I know Parra will bounce back.

One thing though...I thought it would be a Parra supporter...but f**k Pantherz9103 or whatever random number you are you spin a lot of crap!

No one gives a rats that your dad supports the Broncos and you hate it. You just spin so much s**t it's not funny. Shane Perry? Since when did we label him as great? He's ordinary but he'll do.

No one cares if you're upset about your team playing horrible footy. It's a Parramatta vs. Broncos match thread! Penrith are a good club and when they're on are a joy to watch. In fact I'll give them credit as I enjoyed their victory over the Sharks.

You know, I told Sea Eagle Scuba last night as a gee up that he was a "s**t" supporter. But I have never met someone as bad as you. Never in my entire life. To take away from our victory whatever way possible is sickening and shows what kind of desperate person you are.

So suck on the 40-4 drubbing your team got and enjoy Mad Monday.

From your biggest fan,

Big Pete.

Big Pete said:
Lay off the kid effnic, he's just a wannbe Manly supporter anyways. :p
I'll show you a wannabe supporter in a minute!!:crazy: HAHA
Big Pete said:
You know, I told Sea Eagle Scuba last night as a gee up that he was a "s**t" supporter. But I have never met someone as bad as you. Never in my entire life. To take away from our victory whatever way possible is sickening and shows what kind of desperate person you are.So suck on the 40-4 drubbing your team got and enjoy Mad Monday.

One of your best Big Pete. :thumb

Ankou

Juniors
0neye said:
:lol: POOIE PARRA ARE GONE LOL ;:)crazy: )
twizzle.jpg

Wow - the level of intelligence from some forum members leave alot to be desired.

Raoul Duke said:
Suck sh*t parra.

Raoul Duke said:
that's right. I'd be expressing my feelings in a similar way if i was a parra supporter. Fortunatley I had some sanity left when i chose a team to barrack for. GO BRONCOS!

Raoul Duke said:
and to you my friend... suck sh*t!

That goes for this clown as well. It's nice to see such a high level of sportsmanship. I hope this doesn't reflect on the majority of Bronco supporters. It's a pity Raoul Duke that whatever sanity you claim to have had left obviously got lost when you started posting in this thread.

Phillips

Referee
jason taylors selections for that game cost us

why didnt Junior Paulo, Peter Lewis, Feleti Mateo or Zeb Taia (all 4 carved up in premier league) play instead of Delaney

then we give another game to john williams who is joining the roosters at seasons end, when Inu, or that Etu fella are much better options considering they will be here next yr

but kudos to williams, he played pretty good..

I loved how we got a bit of referee help today, thanks to Luke Burt. While everyone was checking out Luke Burt running into the post on the replays, Darren Lockyer was clearly offside and he got involved with the play which forced the dropout and then the next set Parker scored, yay! that sh*t always happens against us so its good to get one back.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Big Pete said:
One thing though...I thought it would be a Parra supporter...but f**k Pantherz9103 or whatever random number you are you spin a lot of crap!

You know, I told Sea Eagle Scuba last night as a gee up that he was a "s**t" supporter. But I have never met someone as bad as you. Never in my entire life. To take away from our victory whatever way possible is sickening and shows what kind of desperate person you are.

So suck on the 40-4 drubbing your team got and enjoy Mad Monday.

From your biggest fan,

Big Pete.

Thanks for the kind words :sarcasm:

I always do that. I always rant on like a man possessed after a game has pissed me off and then I read it again and think to myself, geez 'I sure can spit the dummy!' It's just I had a bad weekend as it was and the footy just topped it off!

By the way its not a random number. It stands for 1991 and 2003 when we won the comp. There could be a broncos9293979800

Latest posts